You can tell the kids are going back to school soon.. :D

anto164
anto164 Posts: 3,500
edited August 2010 in The bottom bracket
No, not because of the mahoosive queues outside school uniform shops for the late-buyers of uniform, but the sun is here this week, must mean the kids go back to school to let us adults enjoy ourselves!

For instance, i went out on teh bike today, 60 miles done at a leisurely pace in the gorgeous weather.

Even got a bit of sunburn between where my jersey finishes and my tanlines start (I was wearing a tighter fitting jersey today due to the heat, and it hasn't got as long sleeves as my other jerseys).

Ace :D

Lets hope it's here to stay for a bit! (The sun that is)

Comments

• Pretre
    Pretre Posts: 355
    anto164 wrote:
    No, not because of the mahoosive queues outside school uniform shops for the late-buyers of uniform, but the sun is here this week, must mean the kids go back to school to let us adults enjoy ourselves!

For instance, i went out on teh bike today, 60 miles done at a leisurely pace in the gorgeous weather.

Even got a bit of sunburn between where my jersey finishes and my tanlines start (I was wearing a tighter fitting jersey today due to the heat, and it hasn't got as long sleeves as my other jerseys).

Ace :D

Lets hope it's here to stay for a bit! (The sun that is)

+1

I've been off the bike for 4.5 months due to an accident & I was not looking forward to starting riding again in the weather we had last week. Had a day off today although I didn't ride (rode yesterday, in the wind, & 2 days in a row is still too much for me & I was also busy ordering my new bike) but loved the warm sunshine..