2009 Specialized Tricross Sport
    2011 Trek Madone 4.5
    2012 Felt F65X
    Proud CX Pervert and quiet roadie. 12 mile commuter
  • NGale
    NGale Posts: 1,866
    biondino wrote:
    2 x 1st wife? Nice bigamy.

I was chagrined to discover on the TV show "Grumpy Old Men" that said title is bestowed on gentlemen from 35.

Other definers of age: It's longer since I lost my virginity that between birth and said event; and realising I now need to tick the "35-49" box when asked my name on forms.

It's a bit irrtiating when people on Twitter bemoan they're soon going to be 24 omg so ancient. Although, when I was 23 I remember saying to a work colleague "it's okay, I'm still young" and being told "hmm, you're not *that* young".

It's also a decade since I could apply for young person's railcard, and 12 years since I slipped out of Radio 1's target demographic.

However, I have never broken the "half your age + seven" rule about the minimum age of your intended bedroom partner.

I think you fell out of that demographic 20 years ago now having listened to Radio 1 by accident recently.

Heck I'm only 33 and I felt like a real old fart and even said out loud 'what on earth is this rubbish!'

Mind you I'm listening to Radio 2 these days and wondering what music is coming to. I have started to make the migration to Radio 4 :shock: :shock:
    Officers don't run, it's undignified and panics the men
  • DevUK
    DevUK Posts: 299
    Turned 31 in May. In some ways I feel younger, as I'm a lot more active than I used to be (20 mile commute and riding at the weekends). In others I feel old. I have some friends who are in their early 20's and just don't understand some of the crap that comes out of their mouths.
    FCN Daily commute = 11
    FCN Fixie commute = 5