edited September 2010 in The bottom bracket
Title says it all!

Comments

• Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Sorry, Claudia Winkelman beats julia. :D
  • Lagavulin
    Lagavulin Posts: 1,688
    On looks Claudia but probably got more in common with Julia if she genuinely likes walking Blencathra et al and it wasn't just a cheque in the post to her.
  • morstar
    morstar Posts: 6,190
    dmclite wrote:
    I see where you're going with this but in all the walking gear and piss wet through. JB is a hands on girl. Or at least she could be. She's just been caving on BBC1 so I guess her love for the outdoors must be fairly robust. Not many city folk would shoe horn themselves down a cave just for a buck or two.
  • Bunneh
    Bunneh Posts: 1,329
    Would have thought you'd be too tired to discuss women Mr Morstar :D
  • morstar
    Bunneh wrote:
    Would have thought you'd be too tired to discuss women Mr Morstar :D
    I'm vegged on the sofa and somebody has kindly put JB on the tv. I can't help it. Rivington Pike was also on the programme which is called secret Britain.

Glad I only had a mile to go after we parted company today. I must ensure I keep the riding up without excuse. Keep building up my fitness and then sitting out for two or three weeks. Will upload the GPS log onto ridewithgps shortly.
  • Chip \'oyler
    Chip \'oyler Posts: 2,323
    dmclite wrote:

Oh yes
    Expertly coached by http://www.vitessecyclecoaching.co.uk/

http://vineristi.wordpress.com - the blog for Viner owners and lovers!
  • morstar
    Have you seen her nose?

claudia_winkleman_5240106.jpg

Far better...

Julia%20Bradbury%20image.jpg
  • brin
    brin Posts: 1,122
    I wouldn't object to counting sheep with the shepherdess in Howgill either :wink:
  • giant_man
    giant_man Posts: 6,878
    i totally agree with the OP. Julia Bradbury is class tottie, not like skanky old Claudia Winkleman.
  • Julia and Claudia are OK, but aren't we forgetting the Dr?

alice.jpg
  • freehub
    freehub Posts: 4,257
    morstar wrote:
    Have you seen her nose?

Far better...

Julia%20Bradbury%20image.jpg

Bit cold out there..
  • Julia and Claudia are OK, but aren't we forgetting the Dr?

alice.jpg

God NO! Even in that artfully made-up shot she looks like she needs a wash. She's like the female scientist version of Mick Hucknall.

+1 for JB
    Litespeed Tuscany, Hope/Open Pro, Ultegra, pulling an Extrawheel trailer, often as not.

FCR 4 (I think?)
    Twitter: @jimjmcdonnell
  • brakelever
    brakelever Posts: 158
    while we are lusting over women what about the shephedess , she looked as though she could do you a turn or two :lol:
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Claudia is weapons grade gorgeous. I'll see your hill walking munter and raise you Trinny Goodall, ding-dong. :D
  • markos1963
    markos1963 Posts: 3,724
    +1 for Dr Alice Roberts, phoaaarrrr!!!(in an intelligent non sexist way of course)
  • morstar
    The shepherdess, now she was a character! Did you see the mischeivous look in her eye when they set off to find the pool? I wasn't entirely comfortable with the fact she'd walked straight off the set of braveheart though. Did you see the legs? I bet she could do a strong TT.

The Dr has a certain something but she'd be a hippy nightmare. I'm pretty laid back myself but there'd be crystals and all sorts.

Claudia, since when did blinking continuously because your hair is poking you in the eyes become attractive?

Sorry guys, JB hands down. Obviously in a non-sexist and academic sort of way to quote a very valid point.
  • plowmar
    plowmar Posts: 1,032
    what shepherdess?
  • Lagavulin
    Lagavulin Posts: 1,688
    I've watched enough episodes of Coast but I don't get the whole Dr. Alice thing.
    I find her pleasant enough to listen to etc. but I've never really found myself wanting to unzip her Berghaus.
  • morstar
    plowmar wrote:
    what shepherdess?
    She was an interviewee in the programme Secret Britain on beeb 1 last night.
    Her active lifestyle was clearly evident in her physique and her attire nicely topped off the whole Braveheart look. Most certainly not a moose but somewhat unique looking. I wouldn't rate your chances in a fight with her.
  • morstar wrote:
    plowmar wrote:
    what shepherdess?
    Her active lifestyle was clearly evident in her physique and her attire nicely topped off the whole Braveheart look. Most certainly not a moose but somewhat unique looking. I wouldn't rate your chances in a fight with her.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0 ... rue_North/

About 33 minutes in...
  • giant_man
    dmclite wrote:
    Claudia is weapons grade gorgeous. I'll see your hill walking munter and raise you Trinny Goodall, ding-dong. :D
    oh christ think I'm gonna be sick uuurrgghhhhhhhhhh .......
  • giant_man
    Julia and Claudia are OK, but aren't we forgetting the Dr?

alice.jpg
    oh god no, she even talks weird!!
  • campagone
    campagone Posts: 270
    Anyone know why Julia hasn't been presenting Countryfile the last few weeks? I thought the new format was based around her and that lad she's with on Secret Britain being the new presenters.
  • freehub
    freehub Posts: 4,257
    Julia and Claudia are OK, but aren't we forgetting the Dr?

alice.jpg
    oh god no, she even talks weird!!

Does she talk like a farmer?
  • beverick
    beverick Posts: 3,461
    Julia Braadbury:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdr3JguRb5U

But how about Jenni Falkener:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnA1kHYgT3w

...and where's Suzy Perry in this list?

Bob
  • So it wasn't just me pausing Catch-Up when the shepherdess was wearing her swim suit.
  • brin
    brin Posts: 1,122
    That's a strange looking bulge she's sporting - where she shouldn't be? :wink:
  • dmclite wrote:
    its a close one but... yes +1
  • beverick
    beverick Posts: 3,461
    morstar wrote:
    plowmar wrote:
    what shepherdess?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0 ... rue_North/

About 33 minutes in...

I've swum in that pool with seven other people, male and female, just without the swimming shorts.....

:wink:

Bob
  • jc4lab
    jc4lab Posts: 554
    J Bradbury..Definitely my type till she started.".Killing and eating it!"..
    jc