Mad Wae It

White Line
White Line Posts: 887
edited August 2010 in The bottom bracket
I am. By accident. Thought it would be fun to play Xbox in a Sunday night since I had nothing else to do. Beers weren't a good idea. Especially since nobody is here with me, but my mates were online, so that's not so sad, right?

I miss my bikes!

What do you like doing when you're bored except from riding your bikes?

Also, for the English people: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Mwi

Sorry. I'll see this thread tomorrow maybe and LOL. Hopefully it won't end up like the Sac Wax thread ...

Bye! x

Comments

• Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Could you not just clean your bikes when you can't get out ? I find that caressing my bike with soap, water then buffing it up gets my fix out the way and I don't have to go cold turkey and have beers to drown my sorrows.
    Mrs lite sorts me out when not riding by making me watch BigBrother and shows like Mistresses, to stop me getting bored. FFS. :D
  • White Line
    Oh, God. I was wondering why I was doing so badly at Call of Duty last night.

My bikes have already received a nice deep clean. The equivalent of a lovely spa weekend. They look beautiful.
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Good man. I use this nice spray I pinch from work to bring up the bare Ti on my Litespeed. It is the equivalent of a cucmber and fluffberry facepack. :D
  • freehub
    freehub Posts: 4,257
    Wtf happened ot your bikes? You sent them off to be cleaned? You lazy ******!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :p

I spent last night playing Mafia 2, and gonna play some Metro 2033 tonight 8) , I find it hard to motivate myself to play games though.
  • White Line
    I wish I could get somebody to clean them for me! I guess I miss riding my bikes, not that I miss my bikes. They're right here.

I've well been getting back into my Xbox the last three weeks. Hopefully I'll be able to ride again in a week or so.

Stealing supplies is the best way to get bike cleaning products. My mum gets me these big tubes of alcohol wipes from her work. Since they have to be thrown out four hours after opening the tube it's not really stealing though. They're brilliant for cleaning rims and brake pads. Pretty good for giving the frame a once over too if it just has a bit of road dust on it.
  • Lagavulin
    Lagavulin Posts: 1,688
    Company of Heroes for the PC.
    I build sand bags, tanks traps, mines, howitzers and field guns and then shell the sh!t out of people.
    X-Fire tells me I've played it for a rather unhealthy total of 1,272 hours in it's various guises (CoH, Opposing Fronts, Tales of Valour, Eastern Front) since it was released in 2005.

Haven't bothered with the Xbox for about a month or so. I finished Red Dead Redemption and stopped playing FIFA South Africa almost as soon as the World Cup finished. Starting to question my Live! subscription to be honest.
    LA Noire looks like it might take up some hours when I'm not doing other things and F1 2010 sounds promising but I think I'll get the latter for a new PC build.
  • dmclite wrote:
    Could you not just clean your bikes when you can't get out ? I find that caressing my bike with soap, water then buffing it up gets my fix out the way and I don't have to go cold turkey and have beers to drown my sorrows.
    Mrs lite sorts me out when not riding by making me watch BigBrother and shows like Mistresses, to stop me getting bored. FFS. :D

Mrs Lite sounds a bit like Mrs Tank. Big Bro, Britains next top model :? FFS enough to make me clean the garden path with a toothbrush, nevermind the almost sexually perverse delight I get from giving the bikes a good spruce up.
    Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.
  • Headhuunter
    Headhuunter Posts: 6,494
    freehub wrote:
    Wtf happened ot your bikes? You sent them off to be cleaned? You lazy ******!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :p

I spent last night playing Mafia 2, and gonna play some Metro 2033 tonight 8) , I find it hard to motivate myself to play games though.

That made me laugh. You find it hard to motivate yourself to play games? You make it sound like doing the washing up or something! Surely "playing" games should be effortless and fun, something you do to relax, not something you need to motivate yourself to do? If you can't motivate yourself to play, then don't.
    Do not write below this line. Office use only.