Fair thee well crudites

Jimbob_no5
Jimbob_no5 Posts: 1,568
edited August 2010 in The Crudcatcher
Its back to the wonderfull place i call Thuso tomorrow morning, back to the lovely f*cked up relationship to either sort or finish, most likely finish, not looking forward to going back as the bike will sit in the stand for weekson end and i barely get on the tinterweb :( so i shall try and pop on if i get a skive on the college computers

On the up side im the only male on a course with 36 females this year so if im single quids in :wink: im a horse riding student for thosewho don't know and i have a big crate of McEwans export and a big bottle of gin and some vodka to go back with too

shall be on for tonight and then who knows

Peace

jimbooooo
Pinkbike

I believe in only 2 things in life.
1) Drink is not my friend
2) D-Locking cnuts ;)

Comments

• Bred2shred
    Bred2shred Posts: 306
    Ach Thurso's no so bad, couple of my mates come from there, we used to go and spend a couple of weeks killing our lungs and livers.

Dump the bird and go for a pint or 7 and then a chippy coz yer chinese is rubbish haha
    Never argue with an idiot, he'll only drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
  • bails87
    bails87 Posts: 12,998
    Pretty sure you mentioned the girl before (maybe i'm thinking of someone else), if you're having doubts then...well. Hindsight's a wonderful thing, that's all I'll say.

Also, I hadn't realised just how f**king far north Thurso is! :shock:
    MTB/CX

"As I said last time, it won't happen again."
  • Bred2shred
    Bred2shred Posts: 306
    North it is.

On a clear night you can see the orange glow from the oil rigs in the north sea burning off their gas.
    Never argue with an idiot, he'll only drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
  • Jimbob_no5
    Jimbob_no5 Posts: 1,568
    thats an oil termninal out on orkney somewhere from what ive been told
    Pinkbike

I believe in only 2 things in life.
    1) Drink is not my friend
    2) D-Locking cnuts ;)