keeping my bike dry and cosy

dipdab
dipdab Posts: 13
edited August 2010 in Road buying advice
Just bought a £1100 Specialized CX. Unfortunately I have nowhere to keep it undercover (wife already moaning about it in hallway after just a few hours). Can anyone please recommend a bicycle cover so that I can leave it down the side passage. A lot of the stuff I've seen online looks pretty flimsy. These are the features I am looking for:
    Waterproof Heavy duty and long lasting Stays on even in strong winds Has suitable hole in the side so that you can lock bike to a wall anchor said hole does not let water in

Comments

• Is there room for a narrow shed? I got a bike shed from Sheds Direct....
    Failing that I'm sure there was some kind of pop up affair reviewed somewhere round here. Maybe someone can find it, I've looked but can't find it now!
  • sandy hill
    sandy hill Posts: 390
    dipdab wrote:
    Just bought a £1100 Specialized CX. Unfortunately I have nowhere to keep it undercover (wife already moaning about it in hallway after just a few hours).

I'd tell your wife to accept the new love of your life and to get used to sleeping in the hall way. Perhaps she'd be more comfortable with one of her scatter cushions for company.
    This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
  • cougie
    cougie Posts: 22,512
    Just get a sturdy plastic bag. 100% waterproof. Put a hole in it low down for a lock cable to go through ?