Seville TTT Floodlit

Russell Smith
Russell Smith Posts: 229
edited August 2010 in Pro race
Looks the dogs, any previous Floodlit TTT ???, bit like Singapore F1 but on 2 wheels :)

Comments

• Buckled_Rims
    Buckled_Rims Posts: 1,648
    I hated watching it on Eurosport last night. The flashing blue lights almost give me a fit everytime they approached the finishing line. Maybe I need to upgrade to HD on my 42" but I really don't like night time races.

If it wasn't for Cav's teeth I wouldn't have recognised him :wink:
    CAAD9
    Kona Jake the Snake
    Merlin Malt 4
  • gsk82
    gsk82 Posts: 3,439
    although they seemed to show very little racing on eurosport ,the darkness seemed to make an otherwise extremely boring element of grand tours a bit interesting
    "Unfortunately these days a lot of people don’t understand the real quality of a bike" Ernesto Colnago
  • afx237vi
    afx237vi Posts: 12,630
    I enjoyed it. It was something different and a good spectacle.

The only similar thing I can remember was the Giro prologue in 2005. At night, dead flat, dead straight for 1 km along the seafront in Reggio Calabria.
  • ms_tree
    ms_tree Posts: 1,405
    afx237vi wrote:
    I enjoyed it. It was something different and a good spectacle.

The only similar thing I can remember was the Giro prologue in 2005. At night, dead flat, dead straight for 1 km along the seafront in Reggio Calabria.

+1
    Yes that Giro one - I think Brent Lancaster won it and Stuey O'Grady rode it with a fixed gear bike.
    'Google can bring back a hundred thousand answers. A librarian can bring you back the right one.'
    Neil Gaiman
  • jp1985
    jp1985 Posts: 434
    Looks the dogs, any previous Floodlit TTT ???

1967 tour de france had a night time prologue

http://theinnerring.blogspot.com/