What - no Haribo?

stannie
stannie Posts: 167
edited August 2010 in The bottom bracket
I just received a parcel from Wiggle. My lovely new saddle. :D

After rummaging around in the box I could find no Haribo - just a free sachet of "Goodness Shakes".

What is the world coming to when Wiggle stop sending you Haribo?
....................................................................................................
Waterford RS-14
Trek Domane SL6
Ridley Noah SL

A woman can never have too many bikes!

Comments

• The millions of pounds I seem to give them every few months doesnt get me any free packets of 10p sweets but you get sachets of for goodness shakes?

Im getting really fecking peed off now.

Double dip recession, inflation on the up and still no sweets. There will be another election soon enough and then we will see who is laughing then eh, eh?

I havent seen them lift a finger to help Pakistan either.
  • keef66
    keef66 Posts: 13,123
    All they ever send me is what I ordered and a bit of bubble-wrap. I never knew I was missing out until now.

Do you have to be a gold / platinum / iridium customer to get the gummy bears?
  • ben16v
    ben16v Posts: 296
    i ordered 2 wetsuits and a garmin cadence sensor as my first order - over 300quid not even a sausage roll :(
    i need more bikes
  • freehub
    freehub Posts: 4,257
    I got some Haribo when I ordered my broken Aksiums back in May.
  • try Superstar Comps, got my first order from them today (only placed yesterday) complete with pack of Haribo. What great service!
  • I think I upset them.

Previous orders have been accompanied by said Haribos.

BUT...my last order? No goodies of any description, just the goods as ordered. Maybe the recession is hitting the Wiggle profit margins and they are cutting back.
    There's no such thing as too old.
  • redvee
    redvee Posts: 11,922
    2 bags with the last order of two items. I ordered some Dremel cutting discs off Ebay and got a mint imperial in the envelope :D Mind you, I have had plenty of orders from Wiggle sans Haribo this year.
    I've added a signature to prove it is still possible.
  • invincible
    invincible Posts: 154
    my last 3 orders havent had any in & i'm on gold discount :cry:
  • Crapaud
    Crapaud Posts: 2,483
    I ordered some sweets from Haribo, and did I get a free Dura Ace groupset? Did I feck! Not even carbon forks. :evil:

This new coalition government's useless!
    A fanatic is one who can’t change his mind and won’t change the subject - Churchill
  • stannie
    freehub wrote:
    I got some Haribo when I ordered my broken Aksiums back in May.

What did you order broken Askiums for? They can't be much use! :wink:
    ....................................................................................................
    Waterford RS-14
    Trek Domane SL6
    Ridley Noah SL

• Sirius631
    Sirius631 Posts: 991
    Go to Probikekit. I got a TdeF tee-shirt when I bought my Kask K-31 TT helmet through them. :D
    To err is human, but to make a real balls up takes a super computer.
  • Are people still shopping at Wiggle?

Even my LBS can undercut them now.
  • stannie
    Are people still shopping at Wiggle?

Even my LBS can undercut them now.

LBS doesn't sell ladies saddles or decent ladies clothes :( ( and you don't get free Haribo!)
    Waterford RS-14
    Trek Domane SL6
    Ridley Noah SL

• Gazzaputt
    Gazzaputt Posts: 3,227
    I was mortified yesterday to I'd lost my platinum status.

Only £26 away from it so i feel a small spend coming on the regain my status.

On the subject though I haven't had harbio in a package for months and have only received one free sachet of FGS ironically in a package of 8 I'd ordered.
  • garryc
    garryc Posts: 203
    Last week I got a packet of Haribos and a Goodness Shakes recovery dirnk in my order of a new Kask K10 helmet.

I am a platinum customer (but don't tell the missus)
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,568
    Gazzaputt wrote:
    I was mortified yesterday to I'd lost my platinum status.

Only £26 away from it so i feel a small spend coming on the regain my status.

On the subject though I haven't had harbio in a package for months and have only received one free sachet of FGS ironically in a package of 8 I'd ordered.

You are well and truly hooked.

Bet whoever came up with the platinum idea beams when s/he reads this.
  • Bikerbaboon
    Bikerbaboon Posts: 1,017
    If you are not getting haribo in your order.....

BLAME WIGGLE

(is it still funny when its true? :wink: )
    Nothing in life can not be improved with either monkeys, pirates or ninjas
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    I got a free big manly Sports direct mug when I got a pair of traners last year. Plus I always got haribo from Wiggle. I think I am lucky.
  • spen666
    spen666 Posts: 17,709
    The millions of pounds I seem to give them every few months doesnt get me any free packets of 10p sweets but you get sachets of for goodness shakes?

Im getting really fecking peed off now.

Double dip recession, inflation on the up and still no sweets. There will be another election soon enough and then we will see who is laughing then eh, eh?
    I havent seen them lift a finger to help Pakistan either.

No Wiggle party candidate sat in my constituency :(
    Were their prospective MPs giving away free Haribo sweets? If so, isn't that outlawed as a bribe?
    Want to know the Spen666 behind the posts?
    Then read MY BLOG @ http://www.pebennett.com

Twittering @spen_666
  • GiantMike
    GiantMike Posts: 3,139
    That's a bloody point! I just ordered a £50 helmet from Wiggle and didn't get any Haribo, or indeed any substitute pressies.

i may have to reconsider my bike-related purchase provider if this sort of meanness continues!