Teehee...silly things that make you laugh...

NGale
NGale Posts: 1,866
edited August 2010 in Commuting chat
1) a local weather presenter on ITV called Peter Griffin
2) Jake falling arse over elbow yesterday while trying to demonstrate the right way to climb a ladder on a ship. I know I shouldn't have laughed but I did.
3) the emergency call from the man who had a cucumber stuck where it really wasn't meant to go. (it's a legendary call played in all call taker training) :shock: :shock:
Officers don't run, it's undignified and panics the men

Comments

• DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
    NGale wrote:
    3) the emergency call from the man who had a cucumber stuck where it really wasn't meant to go. (it's a legendary call played in all call taker training) :shock: :shock:

I need to hear that tape!
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • NGale
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    NGale wrote:

If you need to hear that one you need to hear the one from the guy with the vibrator stuck where the sun dosen't shine with the switch stuck on :lol::lol: :shock:
  • redvee
    redvee Posts: 11,922
    NGale wrote:

Since HTV west took over the other ITV channels in the SW I share his weather forecasts and also news about Plymouth, Barnstaple etc. This news is OK if you're in that neck of the woods but not Bristol :x
    NGale wrote:

......I was bending over, naked in the kitchen and fell over story along with the changing lightbulb in the nude story too. Believable for all of 10 seconds and student doctor/nurse training fodder :lol:
    I've added a signature to prove it is still possible.
  • NGale
    redvee wrote:
    NGale wrote:

Since HTV west took over the other ITV channels in the SW I share his weather forecasts and also news about Plymouth, Barnstaple etc. This news is OK if you're in that neck of the woods but not Bristol :x
    NGale wrote:

......I was bending over, naked in the kitchen and fell over story along with the changing lightbulb in the nude story too. Believable for all of 10 seconds and student doctor/nurse training fodder :lol:

To be honest, Westcountry, or whatever it wants to call itself now it so Plymouth baised it's unbelieveable. Mind you Spotlight south west is just as bad
  • cee
    cee Posts: 4,553
    NGale wrote:
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    NGale wrote:

If you need to hear that one you need to hear the one from the guy with the vibrator stuck where the sun dosen't shine with the switch stuck on :lol::lol: :shock:

oh dear....

when i lived in the canary islands, there was a guest at the resort who required an ambulance immediately...

he had 'fallen' on the handle end of the toilet brush.....and tried to pull it out.....except it had a hook....you can guess the rest...oh how we laughed.....of course...his wife spent the rest of the holiday sitting in a corner of the resort bar...not talking to anyone...and certainly not spending much time visiting him in hospital!

:D
    Whenever I see an adult on a bicycle, I believe in the future of the human race.

H.G. Wells.
  • Kieran_Burns
    Kieran_Burns Posts: 9,757
    Things that make you laugh?

ARMAGEDDON!!!

(those that know this will laugh, those that don't will be bemused)
    Chunky Cyclists need your love too! :-)
    2009 Specialized Tricross Sport
    2011 Trek Madone 4.5
    2012 Felt F65X
    Proud CX Pervert and quiet roadie. 12 mile commuter
  • NGale
    Oh there was the women with the pregnant cat which had gone into labour.

Everytime I listen to that call I hear myself saying 'pardon' in a slightly startled manner followed by me telling her 'well phone a vet then!'
  • Bassjunkieuk
    Bassjunkieuk Posts: 4,232
    A tractor drove down a road and turned into a field

Made me chuckle a couple of weekends ago when the brothers girlfriend re-counted it. My brothers jokes take a bit more thinking as they are all physics related such as this cracker:
    Heisenberg went for a drive and got stopped by a traffic cop. The cop asked, "Do you know how fast you were going?" Heisenberg replied, "No, but I know where I am."

Brownie points if you get it ;-)
    Who's the daddy?
    Twitter, Videos & Blog
    Player of THE GAME
    Giant SCR 3.0 - FCN 5
  • jonginge
    jonginge Posts: 5,945

Made me chuckle a couple of weekends ago when the brothers girlfriend re-counted it. My brothers jokes take a bit more thinking as they are all physics related such as this cracker:
    Heisenberg went for a drive and got stopped by a traffic cop. The cop asked, "Do you know how fast you were going?" Heisenberg replied, "No, but I know where I am."

I'm uncertain
    FCN 2-4 "Shut up legs", Jens Voigt
    Planet-x Scott
    Rides
  • JonGinge wrote:

I'm uncertain

I'm principled.
    FCN - 10
    Cannondale Bad Boy Solo with baggies.
  • Bassjunkieuk
    Bassjunkieuk Posts: 4,232
    JonGinge wrote:

I'm uncertain

I'm principled.

:-D a brownie point each!
    Who's the daddy?
    Twitter, Videos & Blog
    Player of THE GAME
    Giant SCR 3.0 - FCN 5
  • SimonAH
    SimonAH Posts: 3,730
    Buddhist goes to the pizza parlour and says "make me one with everything"

Rene Descartes is asked if he wants sugar in his coffee, says "I think not" and disappears.

.....I'll be here all week!
    FCN 5 belt driven fixie for city bits
    CAADX 105 beastie for bumpy bits
    Litespeed L3 for Strava bits

Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.
  • SimonAH
    SimonAH Posts: 3,730
    Buddhist goes to the pizza parlour and says "make me one with everything"

Rene Descartes is asked if he wants sugar in his coffee, says "I think not" and disappears.

.....I'll be here all week!
    FCN 5 belt driven fixie for city bits
    CAADX 105 beastie for bumpy bits
    Litespeed L3 for Strava bits

Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.
  • Kieran_Burns
    Kieran_Burns Posts: 9,757
    This topic has got Bohring...
    Chunky Cyclists need your love too! :-)
    2009 Specialized Tricross Sport
    2011 Trek Madone 4.5
    2012 Felt F65X
    Proud CX Pervert and quiet roadie. 12 mile commuter