ribble cycles !!!!!!

2534david
2534david Posts: 7
edited August 2010 in Commuting chat
Having many friends whom own ribble bikes i must admit i really fancied one of my own, but after reading the threads about ribble cycles and the atrocious customer service i was dubious about taking the plunge, but i came to the conclusion the bike would be worth waiting, so 4 weeks ago i ordered the ribble sportive after being measured up in the factory shop, they told me the bike would be built and ready for collection in 4 weeks, being a little impatient i rang them a couple of times during this period to see how it was going on to which they answered promptly and with a good manor, i must say after receiving the bike on time and what an amazing bike it is too, and after placing a further two mail orders and receiving them next day, what an impeccable service ribble cycle run. :P

Comments

• stovesym
    stovesym Posts: 38
    agree. - they sometimes get a bad press, but like you i had a hassle free experience and couldnt be happier with the carbon sportive 105, which is a lot of bike for sensible money.
  • absolutely did a 30 miler to beacon fell this weekend gone and it rides so much better than the 2k cannondale i have, now my cycling buddy has just made an order for a grande fondo.
    on the back of seeing my sportive