Birmingham Riders ?

stumpym4
stumpym4 Posts: 216
edited August 2010 in MTB rides
Anyone from brum fancy meeting, ridng locally and maybe sharing fuel costs to places further away ...... Cannock , long mynd , wyre forest ... lickey hills ?
Im from Kings heath , so anyone from over my way ??

Tony
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
On One 853 single speed
Pinnacle Arkose 2 - cross bike
Pinnacle Ramin 3 plus - Bike packing bike
Cube attain GTC Pro road bike - more relaxed road bike
Giant scr1 road bike

Comments

• Mick Arms
    Mick Arms Posts: 141
    Tony,

try a few threads down...

try a few threads down...
    Crashing hard since 94...
  • stumpym4
    Cheers mick , ive see your threads before , not possible for week night rides over wyre im afraid , only the odd weekend trip over your way ..
    normally ride with my lad , but he`s almost stopped riding now and he`s off to uni soon as well , ... so need someone else to ride with ...
    and with the rising cost of fuel , hopefully someone to share that with as well :)
    your group seems to fast me me as well , im a slow and steady rider...... havent been out much this year :oops:
    On One 853 single speed
    Giant scr1 road bike
  • Me and my other half are in Hall Green, I ride a lot with the Wyre guys but also do our own thing...Cannock, Long Mynd, Cotswolds etc. Soon off to college myself so may have to give it up for a while :(
    Not done the Lickeys, don't think there is that much there
  • sassysarah
    sassysarah Posts: 421
    I'm in the Wyre group and i'm not that fast...the sunday group tends to more easy going...if you do want to go just pm me and i'll tell you when the rides are fast/slow

Can you ride in the day...i work in brum but have the middle of the day off....so tend to sneak off to the Clent Hill and have a pootle...i could give you a lift there and back
    Biking whore of Wyre....rides with anyone!
  • stumpym4
    sassysarah wrote:
    I'm in the Wyre group and i'm not that fast...the sunday group tends to more easy going...if you do want to go just pm me and i'll tell you when the rides are fast/slow

Can you ride in the day...i work in brum but have the middle of the day off....so tend to sneak off to the Clent Hill and have a pootle...i could give you a lift there and back

Will have to make the trip down to wyre soon,last year was my last trip to the wyre forest , really enjoyed riding my my SS there.
    riding during the day may be difficult as ive not long lost my job , so im spending time looking for work and getting some extra diy done !.
    What time do you normally meet at the wyre ?
    and if anyone from over my way needs a lift , let me know

Tony
    On One 853 single speed
    Giant scr1 road bike
  • Usually 7.30, mainly to accomodate me as I have the furthest to come! :lol:
    Meet at the Duke pub on the A456 near the visitors' centre. Few of us will be out tomorrow but it will be a gentle pace as a number of us are doing SITS at the weekend.

Found out today I am also out of work come the end of the month. Oh well, sh*t happens! :roll:
  • stumpym4 wrote:
    Anyone from brum fancy meeting, ridng locally and maybe sharing fuel costs to places further away ...... Cannock , long mynd , wyre forest ... lickey hills ?
    Im from Kings heath , so anyone from over my way ??

Tony

Hi I'm in Bromsgrove too and am trying to get out more, I ride with some of the Wyre guys too.

Jen