Gap Year

Greig M
Greig M Posts: 86
edited August 2010 in MTB general
So,

I was thinking i could maybe cross this with a "Gap Year" and tie the two in together.

http://www.capilanou.ca/programs/mountain-bike.html

Looks like a pretty sweet programme. With some prospects that could lead to a future in bike maybe, Im not really into the normal 9-5 stress filled life.
Only have one more year of school left aswell, So i thought this would be worth considering.

Its a longshot, But has anyone had any experiences of College in Canada, Or a Living and riding in canada atall:?

Thanks Greig

Comments

• BurtonM
    BurtonM Posts: 425
    Ive got family in Canada and usually go there twice a year. I have no experience with the colleges but I do ride my bike in Canada quite regurlary when I go there. It might sound biased but in my opinion the best riding in the world is out there, and my favourite place to ride would have to be Whistler. It has everything you could ever want and more.
    yeehaamcgee wrote:

That's like saying i want a door for my car that doesn't meet the roof, because I once had the wind blow it shut when I was getting in, and I had my head squished between, well, the door and the roof.
  • Greig M
    Greig M Posts: 86
    BurtonM wrote:
    Ive got family in Canada and usually go there twice a year. I have no experience with the colleges but I do ride my bike in Canada quite regurlary when I go there. It might sound biased but in my opinion the best riding in the world is out there, and my favourite place to ride would have to be Whistler. It has everything you could ever want and more.

Yeah, i want to go so badly! They have some of the best trails in the world i hear.
  • BurtonM
    BurtonM Posts: 425
    Bite the bullet and go. Its excellent riding all over.
    yeehaamcgee wrote:

That's like saying i want a door for my car that doesn't meet the roof, because I once had the wind blow it shut when I was getting in, and I had my head squished between, well, the door and the roof.