Women dice with death on M6

2»

Comments

• clioterus wrote:
    birchy wrote:
    Clioterus,
    Maybe he fancied his chances for the night :roll: :wink:
    Bet he lived to regret it :shock:

Well, he didn't did he, that's sort of the point.

Oh, and I'd like to have a go on her.
  • Tolk
    Tolk Posts: 775
    I watched that last night, what a pair of nutters! The one that murdered that guy will be out on parole soon. They should ship her back to Sweden ,the nutty bint!
  • Twonk
    Twonk Posts: 17
    One of those Swedish sisters was arrested in Stoke last year
    Ahhh, the joys of being arrested in Stoke!
  • schmako
    schmako Posts: 1,982
    Thought I recognised this thread, it was two years ago!? :shock:
  • Andy
    Andy Posts: 8,207
    The lorry driver shouldn't have been in the middle lane.
  • Tartanyak
    Tartanyak Posts: 1,538
    Has anyone made the obvious joke yet? I got bored reading...

"Women dice with death by driving a car. Any car. Anywhere."
  • jono986
    jono986 Posts: 103
    Andy wrote:
    The lorry driver shouldn't have been in the middle lane.

Why? :?
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    they were both on their way to see me in stoke when i was on leave. i had promised to give them both the smashing of a lifetime and they had heard from a bus load of swedish nurses that i was more than up to the job, you can see her shouting to the camera after being restrained by 6 people and carried over the barrier "daaaaaan, daaaaaan"

i visited the sisters in hospital and only had time to do one of them, thats why she really needed 7 weeks to recover, i very nearly broke her back. t'other sister was just responsible for pulling a lime out of my ar5e repeatedly.

i only had the 3 hours of visitation time to do the deed which is why i only had time to do one of the sisters.

the one who comitted murder later on did so as a cry for help, i had turned up at the scene with a chicken and some lager but she wouldnt listen and comitted the murder anyway.

im off to see her in jail in order to make good on my promise, i might do all of the other birds in jail with her too.
  • Anonymous
    The things you learn about forum members eh?
    Is tat true, sheeps? :shock:
  • they were both on their way to see me in stoke when i was on leave. i had promised to give them both the smashing of a lifetime and they had heard from a bus load of swedish nurses that i was more than up to the job, you can see her shouting to the camera after being restrained by 6 people and carried over the barrier "daaaaaan, daaaaaan"

i visited the sisters in hospital and only had time to do one of them, thats why she really needed 7 weeks to recover, i very nearly broke her back. t'other sister was just responsible for pulling a lime out of my ar5e repeatedly.

i only had the 3 hours of visitation time to do the deed which is why i only had time to do one of the sisters.

the one who comitted murder later on did so as a cry for help, i had turned up at the scene with a chicken and some lager but she wouldnt listen and comitted the murder anyway.

im off to see her in jail in order to make good on my promise, i might do all of the other birds in jail with her too.

Post of the YEAR!
  • Anonymous
    The things you learn about forum members eh?
    Is tat true, sheeps? :shock:

very true, just like everything i say on the interwebz.
  • Anonymous
    Blimey.
  • Tartanyak
    Tartanyak Posts: 1,538
    CWNT, I has an important question:

Was it the same lime and there was re-insertion?
    Were there many limes up there?
  • Anonymous
    the same lime inserted, removed then replaced as fast as she could manage. fair play to the girl she did an epic job of it considering my ass was hammering away like a fiddlers elbow.

the lime ended up burst and looking like the surface of a feast lolly by the time visiting hours were done.
  • This is an epic thread, love it!
  • The only thing I could think of to improve this thread:

canned_cheese_anteater.jpg
  • Anonymous
    what about...
    1207811217012.jpg.[roflposters.com].myspace.jpg