anyone lucky enough to get a bargain?

solstice21
solstice21 Posts: 321
edited August 2010 in MTB general
Noticed Sunday CRC were selling Cube Acid 2010 for £475 (30% off). My size was about £540 (20% off). Looked today and prices back to rrp. Called and was told that it was a pricing mistake even though it was promoted with a big mtb sale section which has now gone. Fishyyyyyy! Anyone who got 1 for £475 got a bloody good deal!!!!!

Comments

• Splottboy
    Splottboy Posts: 3,695
    Rang about a frame, guy asked "Are you a business? " Well, technically , yes.

Got it Trade plus Vat...

Very nice, thank you.
  • Raymondavalon
    Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
    Had a bout of insomnia one night, logged onto Wiggle @ 3AM
    Picked up a set of Avid Code brakes for £85/F/203mm rotor, £80/R/185mm
    Next day they were back up to £185F/£178R! I have no idea if I got the hind end of a bargain or if it was a pricing error as they were listed at those prices again. Pot luck?
  • solstice21
    I'm not technically on the look-out for a new bike but hate missing out on a bargain!!!!!! I was trying to haggle them to do the 20" for £475...Had they have said yes I would have been a bit more skint today :D
  • grubby
    grubby Posts: 214
    I saw the sale on Cubes..ltd race 727. Reaction 1050
  • solstice21
    Same happened with my Cube road bike I got from them. They heavily reduced it - I got 1- they put price back up - then reduced again but not as much... which makes me think I've missed out :cry:
    Any1 who sees Acids or Felt Q720's going cheap - a heads up would be much obliged!
  • ilovedirt
    ilovedirt Posts: 5,798
    Yeah i saw these the other day, i didn't even know why, but i almost felt myself buying one! :lol:
    Production Privee Shan

B'Twin Triban 5