FAO: Sheepsteeth (and any other pervs)

psymon
psymon Posts: 1,562
edited July 2010 in The Crudcatcher
Donkey punch 11pm on film 4 tonight.

for the uninitiated or wrapped in cotton wool types:

Donkey punch is slang term for an apocryphal and potentially lethal[1] sexual practice supposedly performed during anal sex. The purported practice involves the penetrating partner (a male) punching the receiving partner (male or female) in the back of the head or neck (what is known in boxing as a rabbit punch, after a technique to kill rabbits). The alleged goal is to cause the receiving partner's anal passage to tense up, thereby increasing the pleasure of the penetrating partner;[2] however, there is no medical evidence that it works, or for that matter any reason that it would. When used, the donkey punch is almost exclusively executed during or just before the orgasm of the penetrating partner (see Orgasm control).[3]

Comments

• Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    i have heard about that and i approve.

i have never done it but would agree to it if the mrs asked me to punch her in the back of the head as i bummed her.

mind you, its not really the kind of thing you do to someone you like.
  • Mynameisdann
    Mynameisdann Posts: 665
    Might watch it, watched it before but didnt really pay attention after the first "incident"
  • i have heard about that and i approve.

i have never done it but would agree to it if the mrs asked me to punch her in the back of the head as i bummed her.

mind you, its not really the kind of thing you do to someone you like.

Quote of the day contender right there /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ !