Free to good home

drewfromrisca
drewfromrisca Posts: 1,165
edited July 2010 in The bottom bracket
A (I think medium but it comes up more like a large) Mercante Uno Pantani jersey in good condition. It's made by Biemme, quarter zip, usual 3 pockets in back.

I bought it while back, wore it twice, lost weight and now it fit's me like being wrapped in a flag!

I will post it to the next person who replies to thread.

If you like you can give a donation to Cancer Research/Help For Heroes/Animal charity of your choice when you next see a donation box/collector.

I've today freshly washed it and ready to be sent off.
There is never redemption, any fool can regret yesterday...

Be Pure! Be Vigilant! Behave!

Comments

• memememe!
  • Mynameisdann
    Mynameisdann Posts: 665
    If herbie doesnt take it ill give it a home itll stop me riding in polo shirts :x
  • Dann...I can't have you riding in polo shirts. As I have a couple of jerseys already I kindly hand this one to you.
  • Mynameisdann
    Mynameisdann Posts: 665
    Hah yeh they do get abit hot and sticky them being black doesnt help :o
  • Cleat Eastwood
    Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    Have you got any pics. I've been collecting the mercatone stuff for my Pantani fetish. I only recently got matching bibs for my mercatone uno Bianchi pantani top.
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • drewfromrisca
    Sorry Cleat Mynameisdan got there 1st after a nice bit of charidee by Herbie.

Dan (assuming thats your name :wink: ) PM me your address dude!

• Cleat Eastwood
    Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    Sorry Cleat Mynameisdan got there 1st after a nice bit of charidee by Herbie.

Dan (assuming thats your name :wink: ) PM me your address dude!

Yeah, yaeh thats cool I just want to see what type it is. The great man wore a few in his day and theyre hard to come by....and as for trying to find mitts!!!
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • drewfromrisca
    It's the yellow/black one with willier triestina on it. also has the pantani written across the back of shoulders with his cartoon type face on it.
    if i get chance i'll chuck a pic up.