Comments

• homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,046
    plotting

Snap :D
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    I'm full of win and working like a trooper today.

And Bint how did you break them? I've seen so many forks break recently and nearly everyone is down to the fact of not servicing them correctly, even my own :s need to get inside them 3-6 months depending how much you ride :(

And Mojo rebuilt my forks next day for me which was nice new uppers and all sorts, but then i can just nip up the road 5 minutes to mojo :p
  • -liam-
    -liam- Posts: 1,831
    No work!...Yup. Thats right ! I said NO WORK :D

I've just fitted my spangly new white headset, now I'm going out for a ride.

Yay :lol:
  • Kitty
    Kitty Posts: 2,844
    -Liam- wrote:
    Kitty wrote:
    Good Morning just, not doing much today, still off sick from placement so shall be trying to entertain myself.

Taming the budgie?

:lol::lol::lol:

Guessing that something rude so no.
  • -liam-
    -liam- Posts: 1,831
    Kitty wrote:
    -Liam- wrote:
    Kitty wrote:
    Good Morning just, not doing much today, still off sick from placement so shall be trying to entertain myself.

Taming the budgie?

:lol::lol::lol:

Guessing that something rude so no.

I kind of assumed it was tbh :oops:

I'm pretty sure it is though :lol:
  • stuart_c-2
    stuart_c-2 Posts: 805
    Afternoon all,

It looks like the nights are drawing in already. :cry:

Was out with the brother last night and it didn’t even get to 9 before we had to ditch out of the woods as it was getting too dark in there. The lights may have to go back on the bike already. We’d been across a couple of fields and had just headed back into the woods and started up a climb when we decided it was a bit dark. I told him I didn’t mind climbing in it, but descending might be a bit more “iffy”, so we turned round and started back down the hill, my brother then duly hit a small rock he didn’t see and went down. I did have to chuckle, once I’d established he was ok of course.

Is it 5 yet?
    "I ride to eat"
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    hello whoresmouths

today was a very good day in work, am off to play squash in a short while then tonight i will be planning the upgrades and changes to my new WIP.
  • stuart_c-2
    stuart_c-2 Posts: 805
    Just found out that the interview I was supposed to be having tomorrow afternoon has been postponed til next week. Now, do I:

a) Cancel the half day I took off to save the holiday.
    b) Take it and earn some brownie points with wife and kids time
    c) Take it and potentially annoy the wife by going for a ride

Oh what to do?
    "I ride to eat"
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    gazderry wrote:
    right time to love ya and leave ya, actually i've only got time to leave you

*feels unloved*

Home now, plenty of time for loving, El Cap

work, gym, newsagents, saw the letter in MBUK, didn't take too much notice really (page 65, colums 1-3, pic at bottom) lol. I will be in WEtherspoons at the weekend signing copies

anyway enough pretending to be famous, time to cook some spanish chicken
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • IcarusGreen
    IcarusGreen Posts: 1,486
    Stuart_C wrote:
    Just found out that the interview I was supposed to be having tomorrow afternoon has been postponed til next week. Now, do I:

a) Cancel the half day I took off to save the holiday.
    b) Take it and earn some brownie points with wife and kids time
    c) Take it and potentially annoy the wife by going for a ride

Oh what to do?

You have to ask that question on here? C
    + 1001 posts reset by the cruel cruel moderators!

Giant Trance X4 (2010)
    Giant SCR 02 (2006)