Tire: Tubular

Accessories: Planet x carbon cages, garmin

Weight: 7.4kg

Other info:

[/img]

Comments

• PhilA
    PhilA Posts: 26
    Any chance you could reduce the image size so we can get an overall picture of the bike?
  • warrior4life
    warrior4life Posts: 925
    Not sure how to, click on the image and it brings it up normal size
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Man your girlfrien must be enoprmous, thats a big bike. :D
  • rjh299
    rjh299 Posts: 721
    lucky girl
    v. nice
  • PhilA
    PhilA Posts: 26
    Aha, done. I now see it in all its glory.

I hope your girlfriend is as good looking as her bike! Very nice!
  • leeroy72
    leeroy72 Posts: 330
    Lovely bike that... 8)
    Find your limits...and then exceed them frequently
  • mattbass789
    mattbass789 Posts: 355
    Did she do the east yorkshire classics weekend sportive?
    “If you worried about falling off the bike, you’d never get on.”

@mattbeedham
  • warrior4life
    yes, i did it with her.. just had an easy one
  • mattbass789
    mattbass789 Posts: 355
    yeah I have a pretty good memory for bikes! plus browsing photos of the day, remembered the bike!

Looks really smart. Weather ended up being a bit crappy that weekend, but hey it was good fun!

@mattbeedham
  • warrior4life
    She likes the bike, she had a bianchi 928 and planet x sl pro before this, its taken a while but she now likes it more that the planet x (just) its heavier but she prefers the womans specific bars and its smoother.
    I'm very tempted with a cube as my next bike
  • Hi there just read your last entry, i'm thinking of selling my Cube GTC race in the next couple of weeks just did the Etape and thinking of having a bit of a break from road cycling for a few months. Its upgraded with Mavic R-sys premium wheels and KCNC brakes, KCNC post and a 3T ltd stem its got some other bling as well like titanium skewers, spacers etc if you fancy seeing some pic's let me know. Its completely mint and only 2 months old. cheers
  • hi mate just posted a thread about your girlfriends Cube, i got one for sale if your interested details are on the thread if your interested it's an upgraded GTC race (new) with mavic r-sys premium wheels, 3t ltd stem and KCNC brakes, seat post, skewers and jockey wheels looks wicked. Just done the etape and going to have a break from road cycling for a while - completely over trained and need some non cycling activities for a few months!!
  • If i had any money i would buy it!
    Get it on the classifieds on here or ebay,Road bikes are selling strong at the moment, it sounds very nice, you should get some pics up on this section as everyone likes to see a nice bike :D
  • ACMadone
    ACMadone Posts: 300
    Why on earth has she spolied a really nice bike by putting some nasty cheap wheels on it?
  • The wheels are great!...
  • mathi
    mathi Posts: 110
    Looks well, future upgrades brakes, tubs and seatpost 8)
  • She likes the bike, she had a bianchi 928 and planet x sl pro before this, its taken a while but she now likes it more that the planet x (just) its heavier but she prefers the womans specific bars and its smoother.

I am aswell! There was a lad on the friday night crit. that was in the support race lead out front for a while and was on a really smart looking one. cant really see it but the top pic here. http://www.shuttvr.com/blog/2010/07/eas ... reclassic/

@mattbeedham
  • mathi wrote:
    Looks well, future upgrades brakes, tubs and seatpost 8)

Probably nothing, but i do agree with the seatpost and calipers, was thinking some lugano's?
  • She likes the bike, she had a bianchi 928 and planet x sl pro before this, its taken a while but she now likes it more that the planet x (just) its heavier but she prefers the womans specific bars and its smoother.

I am aswell! There was a lad on the friday night crit. that was in the support race lead out front for a while and was on a really smart looking one. cant really see it but the top pic here. http://www.shuttvr.com/blog/2010/07/eas ... reclassic/

Yeah it was Rob Busby, rides for Richardsons cycles in Hull, an great shop who really know there stuff and they sell cube's
  • Yeh, he used to ride with a friend of mine from Hull Thursday I believe. He's come on really well from what my mate said. He's a year younger than me I think. It's cracking to see!

Me and my friend this same mate, want to be in that crit next year... :| watch this space.

@mattbeedham
  • mogi
    mogi Posts: 69
    bit off topic warrior for life but i like your girlfriend have had and still got in my case a bianchi928 and a sl pro,which did she prefer as im struggling to work out which is my daily driver and which is my best bike..i cant compare them really as my bianchi has better components on it....cheers
  • The bianchi was better on paper, better kit and way more expensive but the planet x was faster, faster up hill, on the flat...
    If you de-badged both the planet x would be the race bike
  • mogi
    mogi Posts: 69
    damn...damn... i knew you was going to say that,im only a recriational rider and use my £999 planet x bike for commuting but it does feel sprightlyy compared to my expensive 928..cheers buddy
  • freehub
    freehub Posts: 4,257
    Did your girlfriend do the ryedale rumble?

I was looking through the pictures and seen a girl on the same bike, just different wheels and thought PHWOARRRRR what a nice bike!
  • yeah we did it, left the other wheels at home though. 2nd fastest time in short route
  • freehub
    freehub Posts: 4,257
    Nice, that Cube deserves a fast time.