Planet-X Nanolight

dancook
dancook Posts: 279
edited July 2010 in Your road bikes
Nanolight SRAM Red with Dura Ace wheels and Thompson seat post upgrades. Fitted GP4000s and the whole thing weighs in at 15lbs.

P1010731.jpg
P1010732.jpg
P1010733.jpg
P1010734.jpg
P1010735.jpg
P1010736.jpg
P1010737.jpg
P1010738.jpg
carbon.jpg
saddle.jpg

Comments

• freehub
    freehub Posts: 4,257
    I think your seat needs setting up properly!
  • dancook
    freehub wrote:
    I think your seat needs setting up properly!

Thanks since the first few photos I've adjusted it, the last photo is the new adjusted position but you may not be able to tell as the rest of the frame is not in view.

I've not had a proper chance to ride it yet! :( Only did 6 miles the day on tuesday.
  • bazbadger
    bazbadger Posts: 553
    Nice.

Be good to know how it rides - when you get the chance.

Some user feedback on this frame would be interesting.
    Mens agitat molem
  • dancook
    I'm not expert on bikes, so I'm not sure what I can tell you. I have no idea if a frame feels like it's flexing.

I took it out for 12 miles this evening, when I stood up and pedalled it flew up a steep hill.

Not sure what else I can say, except that I want more of it! Shame I'm so busy this week.
  • licko
    licko Posts: 72
    I've just taken delivery of the same model without the dura ace wheels. - AWESOME!!! 16LB (on verified scales) £1500, I'm sure you can't get more bang for your buck. Rides beautifully, fast, stiff, responsive, not too harsh on the rough roads here in Anglesey. I'll take some pics and review fully once i've put a few more miles on the clock. :D:D:D