2011 Norco Line Up

toby_winkler
toby_winkler Posts: 1,298
edited July 2010 in MTB general
Lots and lots of new/updated Norco's have just been announced, no word on price or spec at the moment, but still nice to look at (well some of them anyway). Some pics of them in the flesh HERE as well.

This is my fave, the Range SE:

p4pb5336605.jpg

p4pb5332607.jpg

Not one of my favourite bikes manufacturers, but can pull off a nice bike now and then.

Comments

• mikee1979
    mikee1979 Posts: 151
    That is a nice looking bike, Norco's dont usually do it for me on the look's stakes but that one is pretty special looking.
  • toby_winkler
    mikee1979 wrote:
    That is a nice looking bike, Norco's dont usually do it for me on the look's stakes but that one is pretty special looking.

If I'm honest, it probably is the wheels and forks that make the bike look as nice as it is, but the frame is better than most Norco's. A friend of mine has an '08 Fluid LT3, looked much better in person than it did in pictures I have to say, the frame snapped though so it is no longer in use.
  • lawman
    lawman Posts: 6,868
    i think anodised colour co-oridination is gonna be a big thing in 2011, everyone seems to be at it.
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    I like the look of the DH race
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    lawman wrote:
    i think anodised colour co-oridination is gonna be a big thing in 2011, everyone seems to be at it.

The forks should be orange/grey or orange/black as well (maybe)
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • toby_winkler
    The pinkbike link has no been updated with prices, all in Dollars though so not much relevance to what the pricing here in the UK will be.

The Range SE comes in at $6950, which current equated to around £4,500, so lets say at least £5,000? Probably even higher.