"Motoists pay for the roads"

downfader
downfader Posts: 3,686
edited July 2010 in Campaign
:lol: Sent to me by one of the regular youtube trolls. Do you think I might have to let ITV know their copyright has been infringed upon? :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3ZrXkN8Nsw

"Motoists"

Comments

• redvee
    redvee Posts: 11,922
    I've left a comment about spell check and what a motoist is. Will await a reply.
    I've added a signature to prove it is still possible.
  • downfader
    redvee wrote:
    I've left a comment about spell check and what a motoist is. Will await a reply.

Just realised after I posted this that the user is one who ripped off Gaz545's vids to discredit him. He has a very strange view as to how the roads are paid anyway.
  • gaz545
    gaz545 Posts: 493
    Haha not this spanner again. As said above, this is the monkey that ripped some of my videos, and made a montage. A crap one at it.
  • downfader
    gaz545 wrote:
    Haha not this spanner again. As said above, this is the monkey that ripped some of my videos, and made a montage. A crap one at it.

D'ya reckon he's the same person as chew1047 (the one that sent me the link)? :lol:
  • redddraggon
    redddraggon Posts: 10,862
    gaz545 wrote:

I loved that Video, shame it got removed.

Oi Oi Oi Oi Oi!!!
    I like bikes...

Twitter
    Flickr
  • downfader
    gaz545 wrote:

I loved that Video, shame it got removed.

Oi Oi Oi Oi Oi!!!

He could have atleast remixed it to a dance track. :lol:
  • Flag the vid, Youtube will remove :).
    Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Elite 2010
    Mongoose Tyax Elite 2007
    Carrera Limited Edition TDF

Full suspension - King of the forest!

If anyone rides in Sulham Wood give me a shout :).
  • downfader
    Technex wrote:
    Flag the vid, Youtube will remove :).
    I cant. I dont own the copyright, and youtube only let you flag if you do on those grounds. Well as far as I can see.

I did send an email to ITV that their copyright had been breached. Sadly if production companies wont chase these things up theres little anyone can do to stop the blatant copyright infringements that appear on the web. Though thats an issue for a separate day. :)
  • I hate to say this, but my four year old is rather more advanced than the 'challenged' individual you mention. I wouldn't bother if I were you,...