• jay12
    jay12 Posts: 6,306
    they'r going to pop out in a minute :lol:
  • Andy
    Andy Posts: 8,207
    along with Jay's balls...
  • Splottboy
    Splottboy Posts: 3,695
    Sorry, you've obviously got overexcited and not spelt it correctly.

You obviously put a "K" where you meant to put a "T" at the start of the word.

I forgive you.
  • Kitty
    Kitty Posts: 2,844
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Kitty wrote:
    Wish I had bewbs like that :(

not when they head south for the winter. Generally in the real world of norks 'small is beautiful' really is true.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • cat_with_no_tail
    cat_with_no_tail Posts: 12,981
    Andy wrote:
    along with Jay's balls...

Post of the Day!!!!! :lol::lol:
  • blister pus
    blister pus Posts: 5,780
    actually the scary and sad part is jay12 is one of the few males who posts here to be approaching his sexual prime - most others have overshot it by some margin or other. :shock: :lol:
  • Northwind
    Northwind Posts: 14,675
    actually the scary and sad part is jay12 is one of the few males who posts here to be approaching his sexual prime - most others have overshot it by some margin or other. :shock: :lol:

As far as I can tell I've not had mine yet, still waiting :cry::cry:
    Uncompromising extremist
  • lawman
    lawman Posts: 6,868

im only 18 :lol:
  • Thread8
    Thread8 Posts: 479
    lawman wrote:

I'm 17 :D
    Haro Thread 8
    Please help!

"It's like parkour, on a bike"
  • lawman
    lawman Posts: 6,868
    see not everyone on here is an old fart :lol:
  • MissBint37
    MissBint37 Posts: 1,503
    At what point does a man pass his sexual prime anyway? And a woman for that matter!?
    Ride it like you stole it!
  • Chronicbint
    Chronicbint Posts: 172
    Peak age is 13.
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    MissBint37 wrote:
    At what point does a man pass his sexual prime anyway? And a woman for that matter!?
    Mans 18-mid 20's
    Womans mid 20's to mid 30's!
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    pretty sure I'm better in the sack now than I ws as an 18 year old. Learnt a few things since then. :lol:
  • mrfmilo
    mrfmilo Posts: 2,250
    Thread8 wrote:
    lawman wrote:

I'm 17 :D

I'm 13 :lol:
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    mrfmilo wrote:
    So you have no idea what this "sex" business we're talking about is then :lol:
  • mrfmilo
    mrfmilo Posts: 2,250
    mrfmilo wrote:
    So you have no idea what this "sex" business we're talking about is then :lol:

No never heard of it.

:lol:
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    MissBint37 wrote:

Their wedding day!!!!

just kidding, I dunno though, I had a good run at it when I was 20-25 but I was a loaded gun!!! I settled down at that point, If I had to hit the dating market again now, I think I'd couple decent physical conditioning with the fact I'd be a more considerate lover. Its very much like Ryan Giggs for example, in his younger days had bundled of energy and ball skills, but as he's aged, he's become slower, and had to be cleverer to compensate.
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • anton1r
    anton1r Posts: 272
    gazderry wrote:
    Its very much like Ryan Giggs for example, in his younger days had bundled of energy and ball skills, but as he's aged, he's become slower, and had to be cleverer to compensate.

I actually laughed out loud in the office at that one! Great analogy! :lol::lol:
    "I have a plan, a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a fox." (from the Blackadder TV series)
  • fletch8928
    fletch8928 Posts: 794
    Ah yes the joys of yoof. Half a dozen times in an afternoon. may manage twice now but they last longer than the half dozen put together. She wins
    fly like a mouse, run like a cushion be the small bookcase!
  • MissBint37
    MissBint37 Posts: 1,503
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    MissBint37 wrote:
    Mans 18-mid 20's
    Womans mid 20's to mid 30's!
    Thank God I'm not done for yet...
    pretty sure I'm better in the sack now than I ws as an 18 year old. Learnt a few things since then.
    Yer I remember those days....sex could be pretty baaaaad int he younger days, people's technique definitely improves with age. Having said that, some people are beyond saving I mean seriously, if I am telling you what to do how the hell can you get it soooooo wrong!!!
    Ride it like you stole it!
  • Turrican
    Turrican Posts: 755
    haha im 35+ and still in me prime, im a machine 8) :wink:
    I don't have a bike addiction problem.....bikes seems to have a problem with me.....it just can't seem to stay on.

http://www.moredirt.co.uk/users/FlowRideR661/
    http://flowrider661.pinkbike.com/
  • blister pus
    i read a study in NS not so long back and it said physiologically average male sexual prime peaks at around 18 and has a small window the plus side of that, couple of years and that's it. so anyone claiming mid 20s is telling out right lies according to that. :lol:

god really was having a laugh with that one though.
  • IcarusGreen
    IcarusGreen Posts: 1,486
    Isn't the sexual peak about how much you want it? Not how good you are at it.
    + 1001 posts reset by the cruel cruel moderators!

Giant Trance X4 (2010)
    Giant SCR 02 (2006)
  • blister pus
    it's about fertility, sperm production and sperm health. if it was about how much you want it married / partnered up men 29 - 45 would win that hands down. :lol: