Good Morning Rejects!

El Capitano
El Capitano Posts: 6,401
edited June 2010 in The Crudcatcher
Gonna be a long one today... :(

Also, had to drive to work as I can't get back into the office to change after 20:00. *Note to self, don't undertake SCR when driving the Cakemobile...

I've already had one coffee, with an extra shot, might have to have another one shortly.

Anyways, lots to do and very little time to do it.

Laters... :D

Comments

• whyamihere
    whyamihere Posts: 7,695
    No sleep last night = zombie me.

Today will be a busy day though. I'm moving house tomorrow, so as well as posting off the last of my Ebay stuff, I need to pack all of my possessions up to be shifted across Birmingham tomorrow evening.

I haven't started this process yet. Eek.
  • cat_with_no_tail
    cat_with_no_tail Posts: 12,981
    Yo!

Another busy day ahead. Not had much time for BR lately.

Still, our new French license and software has been deployed and all seems to be working well. After today I'm taking the rest of the week off as I deserve it!

9 more sleeps!!!!
  • stuart_c-2
    stuart_c-2 Posts: 805
    Word!

Nice ride in today, pleasantly devoid of people trying to pancake me (unlike Monday). I be sweating a like a turkey in December though. I’m even considering just wearing lycra keep cooler.

Today I will mostly feeling unwanted. Our boss in Holland has basically forgotten us 2 in the UK exist ever since it was announced the company will be aligning itself in a different way, so we never get any info, but if we ever go elsewhere to find out what’s going on we get told to go back to our boss as “technically” he’s still in charge, even though we’ve highlighted that he doesn’t tell us anything. So as it stands we don’t know who we work for or what we’re supposed to be doing. All I want is to feel wanted.

Cat, did you go out with your local bike club in the end? Are they still a bunch of XC whippets who mocks anyone with a +20lb bike?

Is it 5 yet?
    "I ride to eat"
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    i'm still in london, my hotel room was slightly less of a sauna last night.

can't wait to get home but that won't be until around midnight tonight :-(

at least i can ride on th eweekend :lol:
  • .blitz
    .blitz Posts: 6,197
    Morning all. Got up at 5 for a quick spin round the Chase. It was sublime.

On the way back I got caught up in the bicycle commuter wars - a unique experience for me. There I am just freewheeling along the road and some crazy rigid-fixie-muppet thing comes tear-arsing past without so much as a glance of recognition.

Why so serious? :)
  • Tolk
    Tolk Posts: 775
    Morning all,

Day off today, got the old man coming down to see the grandson later on. He's been instructed to bring cake.

My sciatica has flared up a good'un, shooting pain down my left leg whenever i move too quickly. So no ride later on.

Might mow the lawn later, rock star lifestyle i lead!
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Morning!
    Well, today I have no more training as I passed that yesterday (wooo!) so today I have other stuff to be getting on with, which sucks, but I like to be kept busy.

Not long until BR Live!! Still awaiting tickets though... :?
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Tartanyak
    Tartanyak Posts: 1,538
    Good morning all.

Well, it would be if I didn't wake up with what feels like a hangover :( Stupid heat making my bedroom into an oven!

Cake good.

Stuart_C - want me to special deliver some poo in a box to your boss then? I'm over there about a week a month or so. I'll make a crap-o-gram visit :D

Cat - you have to have a licence to be French?
  • cat_with_no_tail
    cat_with_no_tail Posts: 12,981
    Stuart_C wrote:
    Cat, did you go out with your local bike club in the end? Are they still a bunch of XC whippets who mocks anyone with a +20lb bike?

Is it 5 yet?

No, I never made it, was too busy at work. decided to go do my bigger local loop instead which ends in one of the best descents I've ever done. As it happens, on this awesome descent, I met them, coming UP :shock:

This tells me they are still wierdos. Although there did seem to be a better mix out with them. Less leg shaving, lycra wearing, 7st roadie rejects and more baggies.

Group rides are still not my cuppa tea though.
  • Turrican
    Turrican Posts: 755
    well morning all im not doing out much today, im thinking off walking 3+ miles to town and back to get me bike mag then may pop into a free museum on way back on way grab bite to eat then take slow walk back :D
    I don't have a bike addiction problem.....bikes seems to have a problem with me.....it just can't seem to stay on.

http://www.moredirt.co.uk/users/FlowRideR661/
    http://flowrider661.pinkbike.com/
  • lawman
    lawman Posts: 6,868
    well day 3 of the week off and im off to a mates bbq later on, gotta pop into to work later to sort out this weekends ride :D

also trying to figure out which colour to get the mojo in :?
  • Andy
    Andy Posts: 8,207
    I'm currently walking round the house in football boots.

God I love not being at work! Apart from Monday and Tuesday I'm off until 14th July :D
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    lawman wrote:
    there is no choice here? the clear coat mat carbon finish is the "ONLY" option!!!

Morning all. too much work and Meh. that is all
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Andy
    Andy Posts: 8,207
    lawman wrote:

www.green.com
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Morning gang, was up early to have a trek down to Cwmcarn and a blast on the Twrch, was very much fun, especially the freeride section
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp