Brakes: Avid BB7 Disc

Levers: Avid Speed Dial 7

Bars: DMR Wingbar Cro-Mo

Pedals: Octane One Flats

Stem: Azonic Equalizer

Seatpost: Jawbone

Saddle: SDG Freestyle

Crankset: FSA V-Drive
Never put off until tomorrow something that you can do today. 'Cause if you do it today, and like it, the you can do it again tomorrow!!

Comments

• hbrashaw
    hbrashaw Posts: 286
    If you use this for DJ i would put your seat down :wink:
  • sdalby
    sdalby Posts: 139
    I'd just ridden it home from the garage where I was building it. I wasn't riding it a reasonable distance standing up or with my knees up around my chin. :lol:
    Never put off until tomorrow something that you can do today. 'Cause if you do it today, and like it, the you can do it again tomorrow!!
  • shieldsy94
    shieldsy94 Posts: 342
    Nice looking bike, i would have a suspension personally but thats my opinion. What are the octane one pedals like?
  • sdalby
    Rigid forks are just for cheapness really, will probably upgrade in future. The pedals are great, light with a big platform, I took the pins out straight away and replaced them with DMR grub screws which give much more grip. Not bad for the cheapness.
  • ilovedirt
    ilovedirt Posts: 5,798
    Nice bike, i'm not a fan of the seat (get a pivotal!) or wingbars (never have liked them) but other than that, very nice :)

I have fundamental rigids on mine too, initally bought them for a cheap upgrade over my marzocchi dirt jam pros but i really like them! I use mine for street/park though rather than dirt, so i don't need suspension.
    Production Privee Shan

B'Twin Triban 5
  • supertwisted
    supertwisted Posts: 565
    Nice, how does it ride?
    Less internal organs, same supertwisted great taste.
  • sdalby
    Unbelievably light, and almost perfectly balanced. I originally had all the parts on an old cro-mo frame but it was too short and I felt like I was going to go over the handlebars all the time. The jawbone is very rear biased, balance wise, so it's amazingly easy to get the front wheel up in the air, and the weight makes it simple to get the back wheel up too.
  • supertwisted
    supertwisted Posts: 565
    sdalby wrote:
    Unbelievably light, and almost perfectly balanced. I originally had all the parts on an old cro-mo frame but it was too short and I felt like I was going to go over the handlebars all the time. The jawbone is very rear biased, balance wise, so it's amazingly easy to get the front wheel up in the air, and the weight makes it simple to get the back wheel up too.

I keep having thoughts of swapping out my STP frame for one of these, just that the STP is such a good allrounder I'd hate to loose it versatility.
    Less internal organs, same supertwisted great taste.
  • sdalby
    Took this for it's first proper DJ'ing session today. Only got a few bruises and scratches to show for it! Liked it though, easy to flow through the air and nicely balanced.