Morzine Summer 2010

mpsa01
mpsa01 Posts: 4
edited June 2010 in MTB rides
Hey,

I'm heading out to Morzine on the 2nd of July for a couple of months.

Basically I'm heading out on my own so am just wondering if anyone else out there is doing anything similar or would mind if I went riding with them?

I plan on doing mostly all mountain stuff as I'm just getting back into biking after a long break.

Cheers :)

Comments

• Richie63
    Richie63 Posts: 2,132
    Me and some friends are out on the 18/07 for a week. Would be good to meet up. PM with a phone no. and we'll meet up I'll send mine through.
    I'm going to blow the bank on a new build ( within reason ) NOW DONE!!
    http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... 010362.jpg
  • paul.skibum
    paul.skibum Posts: 4,068
    Hang out in Bar Budha in the centre of Morzine and you shoul dfind a few people to ride with. Failing that try Dixies.
    Closet jockey wheel pimp whore.
  • mpsa01
    Thanks dude, appreciate that. bit nervous about going out alone and all that, but i'm sure i'll have a blast.
  • ski-freak
    ski-freak Posts: 121
    im out there from the 13th july for two weeks in nearby st jean d'aulps so if you want to meet for a ride? going with the mrs for our 2nd year so dont really know many routes and she's not too confident with steep/ rocky so any pointers would be great!
  • mpsa01
    That sounds spot on. I haven't ridden technical stuff for a long while, I'm looking to spend summer basically getting back up to scratch etc.

I'll private message you my email address, that'll be the best way to keep in contact once I'm there!

Mike