MICHELLE_SCO - NEGATIVE

nochekmate
nochekmate Posts: 3,460
Paid £60 for a DA Rear Mech.

Was informed that it had been posted 1st class recorded.

Nothing has turned up and requests to the OP for tracking details have been met by silence.

AVOID - anybody know the OP?

Comments

• nochekmate
    I gather that I am not the only one to suffer with this person - 'proto' has not received a set of wheels.

Avoid like the plague and somebody forward some detalls on MICHELLE_SCO please.
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    MICHELLE_SCO - can you please add a valid email address to your user account?
  • nochekmate
    These were the emails associated with my 'purchase' of the DA rear mech

The emails were sent to an account contactmic@btinternet.com.

(the Paypal account for contactmic@btinternet.com shows a name of Michael Walker and another emaill address of micwalker@btinternet.com
  • smiffffy
    smiffffy Posts: 7
    The Email address contactmic@btinternet.com is the same I recieved on the PayPal return payment for the elusive wheels
  • smiffffy
    smiffffy Posts: 7
    Is the feedback on MikeyScott19 futher down this section the same person, same probelm and roughly the same username ?
  • nochekmate
    smiffffy wrote:
    Is the feedback on MikeyScott19 futher down this section the same person, same probelm and roughly the same username ?

I think that this will be our very same 'lowlife' - from the research that has been acrried out since this person appears to have a number of names and is called either Michelle or Michael. Well if he's got some problems re: gender identity I can offer to sort that out because if I find out who he is, I'll lop his b@ll@cks off!

Scum!
  • http://www.cyclechat.net/forums/showthread.php?t=64966

Is that you OP? If not, may be worth noting.

Also a google on michelle_sco will show they may well have some strange interests.
  • nochekmate
    http://www.cyclechat.net/forums/showthread.php?t=64966

Is that you OP? If not, may be worth noting.

Also a google on michelle_sco will show they may well have some strange interests.

No I have not posted that thread on cyclechat but I am aware that Proto has paid £100 for a set of wheels that he did not receive from MICHELLE_SCO

We have googled the name and are currently sifting through the results.

He/she contributed regularly to the forum in all areas (20+ postings) prior to all this. I'm hopeful that somebody will oust the scrote.
  • Quirrel
    Quirrel Posts: 235
    as requested