Newbie in Essex

Rob2211
Rob2211 Posts: 3
edited June 2010 in MTB rides
Hi I'm new on the forum and trying to get back into riding. I live in Essex, close to Stansted If there are any people looking for a riding buddie that is a little slow and trying to get back into riding let me know.

Rob

Comments

• robertpb
    robertpb Posts: 1,866
    Welcome, I take it that you are a bit slow in the pedal department not the head. :)
    Now where's that "Get Out of Crash Free Card"
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    if you fancy joining me or the others keep an eye on the regular ride in essex or Just PM me. I usually ride on a sunday morning and a tuesday evening. but as you can see i'm based over in brentwood but reulary ride in Danbury which i think is the closest i would get to you? (not very close i know)
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • lala1181
    lala1181 Posts: 13
    hiya rob,

My names Laura i live in Harlow, I am also looking for some ridding buds in the area, if you don't mind riding with a girl! its not much fun on my own!!!
  • Rob2211
    Rob2211 Posts: 3
    I could be classed as slow in the head for taking so long to get back on a bike!!!

Hi Laura - Harlow isn't to far from me at all. I can only ride weekends at the mo due to work and i am a little rusty and unfit at the mo but i can only sort that by being on the bike. Where do you usually ride?
  • mtb-gav
    mtb-gav Posts: 83
    Hi everyone

Im in loughton not too far from all of you. i ride both on and off road and im also just getting into the whole riding thing. Completed my first real ride on sunday, did the L2B :D
    so give me a shout

Gav