Condor Italia AND trek pilot 1.0 stolen, Cambridge

domakesaythink
domakesaythink Posts: 23
edited August 2010 in Road stolen
Hi everyone,

Had both of my lovely bikes stolen from the Cambridge beer festival a couple of weeks back. Particularly sad about the 2005 Condor, which is in royal blue and has a cut to the bar tape as well as a slight fault with the right shifter. I've not seen another like it, so any sightings please do report back. The trek was black with red accenting, and the seat post was fused in place.

Thanks very much,
Ben

Comments

• dilemna
    dilemna Posts: 2,187
    Hi everyone,

Had both of my lovely bikes stolen from the Cambridge beer festival a couple of weeks back. Particularly sad about the 2005 Condor, which is in royal blue and has a cut to the bar tape as well as a slight fault with the right shifter. I've not seen another like it, so any sightings please do report back. The trek was black with red accenting, and the seat post was fused in place.

Thanks very much,
    Ben

Sorry to read of the theft of your bikes. Nice bikes Condor frames. Where did you park them in Cambridge and what locks did you use?

Pics would be a help.
    Life is like a roll of toilet paper; long and useful, but always ends at the wrong moment. Anon.
    Think how stupid the average person is.......
    half of them are even more stupid than you first thought.
  • jadryk
    jadryk Posts: 38
    hi, i'm from cambridge so i'll try to keep a look out for you. i've got a pilot 1.0 which i'm turning into a fixie but i've also got a specialized allez. send me a message if you're after one
  • Hiya,

They were locked up at the beer festival on Jesus Green back in the last week of may. No more than 10 metres from the front entrance which was permanently staffed, so I thought they would be safe. It was very busy with people. Locked with a krypto D and flex cable - no sign of the D lock afterwards.

I'll try and find some pictures, but suffering from a hard disk failure atm so only got bits and bobs.

Ben
  • 2196453-852m.jpg