getting my crush re-sprayed???

mr joey
mr joey Posts: 427
edited June 2010 in MTB general
hi there, just thinking of getting ny orange crush re-sprayed,thinking of getting it done pink! would like some feedback on wot you think should look good with white bling on???

Comments

• nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    Mmm what is a wot? i guess you mean what?

well are you gay or Man enough to carry it off? that is all there is to it.

it wont make it ride any better it wont make you any more mates, what is wrong with the colour now?

the problem is that it is a Crush. for the cost of a respray you could be on the way to a better frame.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • mr joey
    fairplay mate i take on you"re comments BUT IM NOT GAY!! :lol: i have 2 kiddies,just my mate"s a paint sprayer and does frames at £40 just wanted something different that was all but pink might be a little to far :)
  • joshtp
    joshtp Posts: 3,966
    get a new frame.. the crush isnt amazing.. and a spray would be money wasted that could be put towards a really good frame in the colour you want.

if your really up for the respray there's lots of ways to get noticed without looking like a gay webbo.

bright green for EG, or electric blue.
    I like bikes and stuff
  • mr joey
    nice one mate,ive been thinking about the eletric blue route,its not like i like the colour cos i do,im always like this!!,if i had the money ide have a orange 5 or a heckler with air shock
  • pauljoes
    pauljoes Posts: 186
    why not white...............it would sure go with all the white bits you bought lol. I think pink is a defo mate get it done.
    TREK REMEDY 9
    ORANGE CRUSH
    DOLAN TUONO
    PLANET X PRO CARBON
  • mr joey
    cheers pauljoes,like nicklouse said it wont make me go any faster or get me more mates! :D just fancy a change thats all ,my mates just sprayed my other mates heckler in sky blue looks mint so considering getting mine done