RPCC - 29 / 30 / 31 May

thebongolian
thebongolian Posts: 333
Right it's a bank holiday weekend coming up so lots of riding opportunities. By the sounds of it there are a few RPCC-ers not bugging out of London so what do you fancy?

I'm thinking a fairly sedate 60-65 miles in Surrey on Saturday.

On Monday I fancy something a bit different. Maybe a ride down to the south coast (probably train back unless anyone fancies some masochism!) or perhaps an explore on a slightly longer loop than normal

What about anyone else?

As always:
    ø Anyone is welcome to attend ø Will average somewhere between 16-18 mph ø No one gets dropped and we'll regroup at the top of hills ø We'll find a tea and cake stop

Comments

• J09
    J09 Posts: 122
    Count me in for saturday.
  • Berns12
    Berns12 Posts: 198
    Saturday is a go-er for me and South Coast on Monday sounds tempting but the social secretary has only granted me half day leave pass on Monday so I need to do some grovelling tonight.

I could be up for a CC the following weekend, need the miles before the Fray
  • thebongolian
    My mate isn't in the best of shape or so he says, so probably just RP laps for us on Saturday.

So may need to leave you to it then.

I have Tuesday off as well, so happy to do a morning only thing on the Monday as I can do something longer the next day
  • gbs
    gbs Posts: 450
    Tuesday weather looks promising.

I would be happy with an early start and up to 125k and 1500m of climb; any more than that and Nanny Polar (HRM) will throw a tantrum - she has been advising an easy week and has been ignored for 3 successive weeks. So, I will be v flexible as to duration, destination etc and may bail out of a long route. :oops:
    vintage newbie, spinning away
  • london-red
    london-red Posts: 1,266
    No can do this weekend - have a cracking ride out.
  • Esoteric80
    Esoteric80 Posts: 84
    I'm out also - in Cornwall for the weekend. Enjoy your ride.
  • J09
    J09 Posts: 122
    So shall we say 8:30 for whoever is going tomorrow?
  • FHKJ
    FHKJ Posts: 151
    Anyone about for a Sunday ride? Sat and Monday I'm on duty, Sunday morning I have full freedom and fancy something other than park laps...
  • tyskie
    tyskie Posts: 252
    Can't do Saturday as I'm still getting over a bit of a dodgy tummy. Hopefully be out Monday though.
  • Mark73
    Mark73 Posts: 146
    Working all weekend :( So its a no go for me. Have a good ride folks.
  • thebongolian
    So who's about tomorrow? Berns, tyskie?

I'll aim for the normal Richmond Gate at 8 am. Not sure where I'll go in terms of route, but fancy a variant on the RPCC theme, something like this:

http://bikeroutetoaster.com/Course.aspx?course=130951

Hope to see you there
  • tyskie
    tyskie Posts: 252
    Not for me tomorrow. Decided to have a well earned lay-in.
  • J4zzDogg
    J4zzDogg Posts: 41
    So who's about tomorrow? Berns, tyskie?

I'll aim for the normal Richmond Gate at 8 am. Not sure where I'll go in terms of route, but fancy a variant on the RPCC theme, something like this:

http://bikeroutetoaster.com/Course.aspx?course=130951

Hope to see you there

I'm planning to go out tomorrow, see you there at 8. Route looks good...
  • thebongolian
    Thanks for the company yesterday Keith, a good ride, about 75 miles door-to-door for me with some decent climbing. Conked out for the rest of the day though...