Recommend me some cheap eye protection!

EssexSuffolk
EssexSuffolk Posts: 112
edited June 2010 in Road buying advice
Hey all,

Title says it all really, I need to protect me eyes from insects, flying stones, tree branches etc etc. On a budget, what would the pannel recommend?!

Thanks for your help.

Comments

• marin_maniac
    marin_maniac Posts: 513
    Have a look at the BBB range.
  • Bobbinogs
    Bobbinogs Posts: 4,841
    Only one word, Bolles! Do a search as they come up time and time again. You can get clear glasses (I have the contours) for not much more than a fiver. The shaded ones are about £7. Can't get better value than that, in my opinion.
  • stokepa31
    stokepa31 Posts: 559
    Bobbinogs wrote:
    Only one word, Bolles! Do a search as they come up time and time again. You can get clear glasses (I have the contours) for not much more than a fiver. The shaded ones are about £7. Can't get better value than that, in my opinion.

+1 if you want something cheap that does the job well.
    Burning Fat Not Rubber

Scott CR1
    Genesis IO ID
    Moda Canon
  • keyser_soze
    keyser_soze Posts: 90
    Go for Uvex over Bolle - I work as a chemist and wear safety glasses all day. I would never wear anything other than Uvex and you can get them for less than a tenner off ebay.
  • stratcat
    stratcat Posts: 160
    Bobbinogs wrote:

same here, absolutely brilliant, why pay more.
    A friend of mine thought they were very expensive sunglasses and couldn't beleive they were so cheap.
  • EssexSuffolk
    EssexSuffolk Posts: 112
    Thanks all, massively helpful and exactly the sort of thing I was after.
  • giant_man
    giant_man Posts: 6,878
    get yourself to Aldi right now, £3.99 thats all you need ...