Raceface grips
Fizik gobi xm saddle
Mavic x717 rims
Panaracer fire xc pro tyres

Comments

• oh......and rockshox reba forks!
  • dot1
    dot1 Posts: 538
    love the colour coded walls and skirting boards :)

tasty bike btw!
    Trek Remedy 7 2009
    viewtopic.php?t=12634629

Boardman Pro Singlespeed - Sold
    viewtopic.php?t=12752297&highlight=

Giant Defy 5 2012
  • Monkeypump
    Monkeypump Posts: 1,528
    Looks superb, except that terrible computer bracket!
  • xtreem
    xtreem Posts: 2,965
    Small frame 15"?
    Very nice, I see Reba Team.

Btw, also your sensor is huge. :shock:
  • Yes 15" frame. It is an old computer, from my road bike, but does the job at the moment!
  • stubs
    stubs Posts: 5,001
    Very nice

What do you think of the Deus seatpost need a new post and I like the idea of the seperate clamping and tilting mechanism. Does it feel sturdy and is it creak free.
    Fig rolls: proof that god loves cyclists and that she wants us to do another lap
  • Well the deus seatpost seems quite solid, but I must say it does creak a bit, it seems better now I have fitted the Fizik saddle, but still gives out the odd creak, which can be a bit annoying!
  • stubs
    Thanks for that I had heard they were a bit creaky
    Fig rolls: proof that god loves cyclists and that she wants us to do another lap
  • my evolve xc post with the same method is rock solid, no creaks at all!
  • stubs
    Now I am confused I thought the Evolve was the burlier all mountain stuff and Deus was XC
  • adb1006
    adb1006 Posts: 938
    Evolve stuff is basically the same as Deus, just heavier and cheaper. I had a Deus XC post on my old spesh - my mate inherited it off me and now has it on his Rockhopper - creaks like fook! Lovely looking and solid post though. Good weight for the money too.
  • stubs
    Cheers adb1006 that clears it up

By the way how are you finding those alligator discs they look cool but do they chew up the pads. Need to buy a new rear which got tangled up in the bike rack and has a wobble so might as well buy a matching pair.
  • adb1006
    adb1006 Posts: 938
    They're good. Very light. I was worried braking performance would drop but i've not noticed any reduction in power on the front (rear slightly as i dropped it from 185mm to 160mm - never use the rear brake though). If anything the front feels sharper but that could be that I changed the pads at the same time for some Superstar Gold - not checked pad wear yet, will do so tonight as i have a couple of bits to do for saturday's ride.
  • Excellent choice, sir.
    Gerrin! Love owt like that, me.

Malty goodness
  • Noodleboy
    Noodleboy Posts: 2
    nice merlin!

can i possibly ask what height (inside) leg you are?

thinking of buying one and just trying to figure out the right size?

cheers!
  • Hairylegs66
    Hairylegs66 Posts: 103
    Very nice indeed sir.
  • I am about 5ft 7ins / 5ft 8ins, not sure of inside leg, but I do have fairly short legs. The 15" frame suits me fine, but they are quite short in reach from saddle to bars, so I would advise you to make sure it fits / feels comfortable. Sorry for late reply! Just got back from a few days in glentress!