FWIW

SteveR_100Milers
SteveR_100Milers Posts: 5,987
edited September 2010 in Campaign
For What Its Worth..

Some twat hit me on the back on wednesday 6th May as I was riding from Pontlanfraith on the A4049 towards Ystrad Mynach / Pengam at around 2pm.

If you are the river of that white transit van reg number TK05 XXZ please let your stupid grinning passenger in the yellow T shirt that his legs wont work soon.

Comments

• guinea
    guinea Posts: 1,177
    Ask the DVLA for the drivers address.

What you do with the information is up to you, but I know what I'd do.
  • downfader
    downfader Posts: 3,686
    Report it to the Police as assault.
  • Tom Butcher
    Tom Butcher Posts: 3,830
    guinea wrote:
    Ask the DVLA for the drivers address.

What you do with the information is up to you, but I know what I'd do.

A strongly worded letter ?

it's a hard life if you don't weaken.
  • shouldbeinbed
    shouldbeinbed Posts: 2,660
    For What Its Worth..

Some fool hit me on the back on wednesday 6th May as I was riding from Pontlanfraith on the A4049 towards Ystrad Mynach / Pengam at around 2pm.

If you are the river of that white transit van reg number TK05 XXZ please let your stupid grinning passenger in the yellow T shirt that his legs wont work soon.

you could try carpet gripper rods on the back of your jersey :twisted:
  • There weren't any other markings on the van at all?
  • There weren't any other markings on the van at all?

Not yet, but there will be soon, I hope.*

* Disclaimer: Dear Plod... that was a joke and not an incitement to commit criminal damage to said motor vehicle.
    I'm at that difficult age... somewhere between birth and death.
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    I was riding in the lanes of South Cheshire today and the pikey driver of a white transit that was coming the other way veered across the road straight at me head on whilst his passengers shouted out the window.

I wish I'd got his reg no....
  • downfader
    downfader Posts: 3,686
    NapoleonD wrote:
    I was riding in the lanes of South Cheshire today and the pikey driver of a white transit that was coming the other way veered across the road straight at me head on whilst his passengers shouted out the window.

I wish I'd got his reg no....

POV1.5 on loop mode might have caught it, but if its a long ride over 1.5 hours you stand a chance of the battery draining out.