Comments

• Gussio
    Gussio Posts: 2,452
    Washes the filth off the streets.
  • Kiblams
    Kiblams Posts: 2,423
    Gussio wrote:

No, Haven't you heard? Chavs have been seen buying waterproof clothing :shock:
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Rain...hmm the name rings a bell.....

5pm forecast today for me - 13°C Light Rain 13°C From East at 10 kmph

Simon
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • El Capitano
    El Capitano Posts: 6,401
    Not forecast here till Saturday. But then, we all know how accurate weather forecasts are...
  • el_presidente
    el_presidente Posts: 1,963
    Gussio wrote:

you talkin' to me?
    <a>road</a>
  • Gussio
    Gussio Posts: 2,452
    Gussio wrote:

you talkin' to me?

No, Travis, I was talking about you.
  • el_presidente
    el_presidente Posts: 1,963
    *smashes mirror in rage*
    <a>road</a>
  • Agent57
    Agent57 Posts: 2,300
    Light Rain 13°C

Light rain? That'll be sunshine then. :D
    MTB commuter / 531c commuter / CR1 Team 2009 / RockHopper Pro Disc / 10 mile PB: 25:52 (Jun 2014)
  • essex-commuter
    essex-commuter Posts: 2,188
    Agent57 wrote:
    Light rain?

Or 'fine' rain if it's Peter Kay. Garlic bread?
  • The Rookie
    Rain...hmm the name rings a bell.....

5pm forecast today for me - 13°C Light Rain 13°C From East at 10 kmph

Oops arrived 16:20!

Simon
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • Was pishing down on me this morning. Should never have lied when I was seventeen.

Actually, scratch that. I had an ace time when I was seventeen, none of which would have been possible without lying through my teeth most of the time. :lol:
  • redvee
    redvee Posts: 11,922
    T'is raining in Brizzle now. Felt a spot or two when I left Evans tonight but dismissed it.
    I've added a signature to prove it is still possible.
  • Zombie_donkey
    Zombie_donkey Posts: 359
    Not commuted in the rain yet. I am a speccy four eyes so I worry about visibility. I'll wear a baseball cap and hope for the best.
    Giant Escape M1....
    Penny Farthing
    Unicycle
    The bike the Goodies rode
    Pogo Stick
    Donkey on Roller skates.......OK I'm lying, but I am down to one bike right now and I feel bad about it,
  • MRadd
    MRadd Posts: 205
    Peeeeeeeeeeeee-ing it down in the forest... Quite glad I'm off work for the next 2 days and don't have to make the effort. Means I can go for a nice "Gentle" training ride... er... 70 miles? Anyone? Anyone at all? Hello?
    : "Why don't i remember breaking my face?" :

: Semi Professional Grease Monkey, Full time Tea boy... :
  • redvee
    redvee Posts: 11,922
    Think a session of Racerguard fitting might be in order tonight, hopefully it'll be dry and they won't called upon in the morning. Don't fancy wearing a jacket as well in the morning, guess I'll MTFU and wear a SS top.
    I've added a signature to prove it is still possible.
  • meanredspider
    meanredspider Posts: 12,337
    I've done nearly 100 journeys this year and I could count the number of wet rides on the fingers of one hand which, given my location, isn't what I expected.
    ROAD < Scott Foil HMX Di2, Volagi Liscio Di2, Jamis Renegade Elite Di2, Cube Reaction Race > ROUGH
  • essex-commuter
    essex-commuter Posts: 2,188
    Well it rained overnight but had cleared up before I set off at 5.45am this morning...just wet roads. Happy dayz.
  • WesternWay
    WesternWay Posts: 564
    Well it rained overnight but had cleared up before I set off at 5.45am this morning...just wet roads. Happy dayz.

Likewise in Barnet, roads damp but generally OK.

Bumped into a guy I see occasionally in the evenings at 6:10 and commented that it was unusual to see many at that time. "Yep, I'm late he replied". Poor sod.
  • daviesee
    daviesee Posts: 6,386
    Been raining on and off here since Monday :cry:

Remember the sun?
    None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.
  • Wallace1492
    Wallace1492 Posts: 3,707
    Was pishing down on me this morning. Should never have lied when I was seventeen.

Actually, scratch that. I had an ace time when I was seventeen, none of which would have been possible without lying through my teeth most of the time. :lol:

Why does it always rain on Elephant....

Not seen rain since March on commute in. Been amazing here in the West of Scotland.
    AFAIR only 2 wet commutes in since February. Can't last, expecting a summer rainly season... :P
    "Encyclopaedia is a fetish for very small bicycles"
  • Runoutofgears
    Runoutofgears Posts: 348
    Got home just as it started chucking it down, phew!

I go rusty :)
    I ache, therefore I am.
  • giantculler
    giantculler Posts: 92
    sun? what is that?
  • roger_merriman
    roger_merriman Posts: 6,165
    nice and sunny here...
  • Matt the Tester
    Matt the Tester Posts: 1,261
    Kiblams wrote:
    Gussio wrote:

No, Haven't you heard? Chavs have been seen buying waterproof clothing :shock:
    it's all the range now adays. some even have a secret pocket where you can store a knife!
    Coveryourcar.co.uk RT Tester
    north west of england.
  • The Rookie
    Was raining on the way home last night, bone dry this morning!

Simon
  • sarajoy
    sarajoy Posts: 1,675
    redvee wrote:
    T'is raining in Brizzle now. Felt a spot or two when I left Evans tonight but dismissed it.
    Was chucking it down at midnight. Very soggy ride home.
    4537512329_a78cc710e6_o.gif4537512331_ec1ef42fea_o.gif
  • suzyb
    suzyb Posts: 3,449
    It's been very showery here today. Just seems to be drying up before the rain comes on again.

Really isn't helping motivate me get off my lazy @rse :(
  • Wallace1492
    suzyb wrote:
    It's been very showery here today. Just seems to be drying up before the rain comes on again.

All lovely and dry in Central Weedgie. Hope holds out as doing a good MTB circuit tonight after commute.
  • Wallace1492
    suzyb wrote:

All lovely and dry in Central Weedgie. Hope holds out as doing a good MTB circuit tonight after commute.

Jeeeeeesus.... rain on now.....
  • suzyb
    suzyb Posts: 3,449
    suzyb wrote:

Jeeeeeesus.... rain on now.....
    But lovely and dry here :lol: