Haussler goes from bad to worse. Caught drink-driving....

Pokerface
Pokerface Posts: 7,960
edited May 2010 in Pro race
First he blows out his knee again in the Tour of Cali, and now he's been caught drink-driving.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/haussle ... nk-driving

Comments

• Doobz
    Doobz Posts: 2,800
    only human init? People are who they are from the mistakes they make..
    cartoon.jpg
  • blazing_saddles
    blazing_saddles Posts: 21,832
    Quite obviously, his defence will be that it was only his Australian half that had been caught drinking. His German half was "clean". :P
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • Kléber
    Kléber Posts: 6,842
    Prat. He's not having a good season.

Maybe it's time for another spell in St Moritz, the refreshing mountain air could so him some good.
  • paulcuthbert
    paulcuthbert Posts: 1,016
    Kléber wrote:
    Prat. He's not having a good season

Harsh.

He's only human. I'm sure you've never done something stupid or illegal in your life. So get off your high horse
  • luckao
    luckao Posts: 632
    I'd be more understanding if he hadn't been here before. After waking up to understand his obligations as a pro cyclist, here he is.
  • Kléber
    Kléber Posts: 6,842
    He's only human. I'm sure you've never done something stupid or illegal in your life. So get off your high horse
    And if I have, I've been a prat as well. But not many of us will have had a skinful and crashed the car on the way home.
  • samb01
    samb01 Posts: 130
    Kléber wrote:

Harsh.
    Yep. You're not a prat unless you actually kill someone while drunk driving.
  • top_bhoy
    top_bhoy Posts: 1,424
    Kléber wrote:

Harsh.

I hope you're not implying Kleber has a horse which he dopes? :wink:
  • cougie
    cougie Posts: 22,512
    Kléber wrote:

Harsh.

And if I do do somethin stupid or illegal I'd expect to be pilloried for it. FFS - what is this - fine to drive when pissed up, but lets not call drunk drivers names for fear of upsetting their delicate little souls ?

Personally I'd flog them. The roads are dangerous enough as it is without prats like this.
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,661
    cougie wrote:
    Kléber wrote:

Harsh.

And if I do do somethin stupid or illegal I'd expect to be pilloried for it. FFS - what is this - fine to drive when pissed up, but lets not call drunk drivers names for fear of upsetting their delicate little souls ?

Personally I'd flog them. The roads are dangerous enough as it is without prats like this.

+1 anyone who drink drives is a prat, not just Haussler
  • Homer J
    Homer J Posts: 920
    Pross wrote:
    cougie wrote:
    Kléber wrote:

Harsh.

+1 anyone who drink drives is a prat, not just Haussler

+2 more than a prat, irresponsible *!@..?!