BE WARNED !!!!

Comments

• Limburger
    Limburger Posts: 346
    jim453 wrote:
    Brilliant.

A few remarkable things have just happened.

1 This thread was literally hours away from being dead forever (and it's done well) when who should pop up but the 'man' himself. Because of this the thread will rumble on for ever, probably. Heaping yet more shame and humiliation on to our beloved speed king. I can't believe it.

2 when the great man does grace us with his insight after all this time, he offers neither an explanation OR an apology. Arrogance (or stupidity) like this i've never seen before and almost have a bizarre respect for.

3 Who should be there to catch him first in his reply but Mr Nap D. Respect.

I'm stunned. The guy is not satisfied with the deepest grave i've ever seen and shows up to dig it deeper himself.

And I thought Lance was having a rough time!

Chapeau, speed king

ps how's the bike?

The bike is for sale in the classifieds for an incredibly inflated price.
    God made the Earth. The Dutch made The Netherlands

FCN 11/12 - Ocasional beardy
  • bennett_346
    bennett_346 Posts: 5,029
    Best thread ever. Should be pinned.
  • Will Snow
    Will Snow Posts: 1,154
    i think you guys have driven him to drink as he most recent post didnt seem... sober. well done youve broken a man.

Luckily wiggle should replace him, right?
    i ride a hardtail
  • tri-sexual
    tri-sexual Posts: 672
    i actually really like the graphics on the bike, no joke
    the lettering is "ghosted" into the paint work so its there but only if you look for it
    i have several bikes which are similar, all bloody expensive ones too where the logo are the same colour as the frame. very descrete but to those in the know can recognise them for what they are.

always had excellent service from wiggle, bikes brilliantly set up and items are always sent very quickly.

jokingly mentioned on other threads that some orders didnt have haribos and they told me to PM them so they can sent me some, i didnt take them up on the offer but was a very nice gesture and one that was appreciated.

cant recommend wiggle highly enough, one of the best online retailers (not just cycling retailers only but amongst the best online shops overall), i must also say that CRC and PBK also excellent, never had a problem with any of them and i spend thousands per annum with them.

wouldnt hestitate using wiggle again and are amongst the first shops i use when looking for bike related products.
  • Ollieda
    Ollieda Posts: 1,010
    I brought a digital camera from a fella on a street corner but all the photos I take on it are really bad. I contacted wiggle about this and they claim that they only sell bike related things and it's nothing to do with them!!!! They wouldn't even give me some free Haribo to make up for the fact my photography career is going nowhere!!!

The only thing they did suggest is to contact someone called Speed_King to enquire about photography lessons?!?!?!
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    Having watched Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull at the cinema back in 2008, I watched it again on dvd at the weekend.

I was horrified by the brutal ar*e humping that Indiana recieved from Lucas and Spielberg, so first thing this morning I was on the phone to Wiggle. Not only did I complain about their cack handed rendition of the tale (I understand that, up until the final film, they were a factual portrail of one of the finest archaeologists of our time), but I also felt it necessary to complain about my decision to watch said film for a second time.

I asked for a refund, with compound interest, for my cinema ticket purchased in 2008, which I believe I left in the bin at the Reading Vue cinema, should they require it. I also requested compensation for the 122minutes of my life wasted and based the compenstation figure on my cost per hour. (This was calculated from my current salary package).

I thought this fair, but upon explaining the situation, their response was, in a pitiful sob "Please get Speedking to explain" before silence and a single gun shot.

BE WARNED !
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,217
    MattC59 wrote:
    Having watched Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull at the cinema back in 2008, I watched it again on dvd at the weekend.

I was horrified by the brutal ar*e humping that Indiana recieved from Lucas and Spielberg, so first thing this morning I was on the phone to Wiggle. Not only did I complain about their cack handed rendition of the tale (I understand that, up until the final film, they were a factual portrail of one of the finest archaeologists of our time), but I also felt it necessary to complain about my decision to watch said film for a second time.

I asked for a refund, with compound interest, for my cinema ticket purchased in 2008, which I believe I left in the bin at the Reading Vue cinema, should they require it. I also requested compensation for the 122minutes of my life wasted and based the compenstation figure on my cost per hour. (This was calculated from my current salary package).

I thought this fair, but upon explaining the situation, their response was, in a pitiful sob "Please get Speedking to explain" before silence and a single gun shot.

BE WARNED !

I also had a problem with watching that film on DVD having seen it previously at the cinema. I discovered that the picture on the DVD version was much smaller than it had been on the cinema screen. Should I also complain to Wiggle for this fault? :wink:

BTW if the bike is up for sale I assume it is being advertised as "upgraded chain and cassette with concept paint work". :lol:
  • Roscobob
    Roscobob Posts: 344
    Speed_King wrote:
    Ok OK OKKKK !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I give up, wiggle after lenghtly chats with me via email we decided to ............................... !! lol Yeah right like im gonna tell any of you what we dicussed i nthis or any other lifetime so keep on dreaming PMSL MFAO

cat-cool-story.jpg
  • MattC59
    Speed_King wrote:
    Ok OK OKKKK !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I give up, wiggle after lenghtly chats with me via email we decided to ............................... !! lol Yeah right like im gonna tell any of you what we dicussed i nthis or any other lifetime so keep on dreaming PMSL MFAO

After all this p*ssing and whining, the only reason I can see not to tell us the outcome, is because Wiggle told him where to go and Speed_King is somewhat embarrased.

And 'I'm not embarrassed' or 'it's none of your business' isn't a suitable answer. If you don't want us involved, don't post on a forum.

That said, please continue to post, I'm finding your inane ramblings incredibly entertaining :D

If you don't like the responses on here, can I suggest that you complain to wiggle, I hear that they're used to this sort of thing.
  • passout
    passout Posts: 4,425
    Weather's turning...........................bl**dy Wiggle!
    'Happiness serves hardly any other purpose than to make unhappiness possible' Marcel Proust.
  • bagpusscp
    bagpusscp Posts: 2,907
    bagpuss
  • EKIMIKE
    EKIMIKE Posts: 2,232
    Speed_King wrote:

Wow :shock:
  • modra
    modra Posts: 14
    I complained to wiggle that this thread was only 10 pages long but they said it was nothing to do with them and I should ask Speed king to post again.

bloody Wiggle.

I complained to Wiggle that I got in to strife at work because of too much laughter when reading this thread. wiggle said nothing to do with them that I should talk to Speed King.

bloody hell Wiggle is always blaming someone else.
  • shouldbeinbed
    shouldbeinbed Posts: 2,660
    I've got a week off to do bits to the house.

I was outside drilling holes for a new gate at half past 11 last night with my thrash metal compilation turned up to 11 so I could hear it properly when my neighbour came round to ask me if I had the home number of the Wiggle CEO. He'd phoned Wiggle's main office to complain about the loud noise keeping his children awake but no-one answered.

He was furious at their part time attitude.
  • MattC59
    I think the Queen is going to anounce her intention to complain to Wiggle about Charles wanting her job, in her speech today.
  • bagpusscp
    bagpusscp Posts: 2,907
    this thread has been such a long......
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQifd7O_N5k&feature=fvw
    bagpuss
  • modra
    modra Posts: 14
    This thread has got completely out of hand with people posting fictitious complaints which bare no relation to the original post by Speed king.

I have complained to Wiggle and they refuse to do anything about it !!!!!
  • stokepa31
    stokepa31 Posts: 559
    Help...my wife has just left me and im gutted. Contacted wiggle and told them it was due to the amount of money id spent with them and they are going to send me a DI2 bike and a new wife.

Have asked for the head tube to be well stacked on both :)

Im almost tempted to but speedkings bike as it could become a collectors item soon :)
    Burning Fat Not Rubber

Scott CR1
    Genesis IO ID
    Moda Canon
  • GraemeT
    GraemeT Posts: 155
    He's cracked :D

http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtop ... c&start=20
    near bottom of page

no sign of any remorse though :roll:
    Just Keep Pedalling
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,217
    GraemeT wrote:
    He's cracked :D

http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtop ... c&start=20
    near bottom of page

no sign of any remorse though :roll:

So he actually got nothing from Wiggle other than a gift that wasn't Haribo (probably a letter saying they won't sue for libel on this occassion) :lol:

Personally I think he should be naming and shaming his LBS who originally led him to libel Wiggle and who, it now turns out, were responsible for the only genuine fault on the bike! :wink:
  • stokepa31
    stokepa31 Posts: 559
    not only the seatpost, they also told him the cassette and chain were beyond use when in fact they were new.

im no mechanic, but i know what the tooth profile is supposed to look like on a cassette lol
    Burning Fat Not Rubber

Scott CR1
    Genesis IO ID
    Moda Canon
  • jimmythecuckoo
    jimmythecuckoo Posts: 4,712
    *BUMP*

only just read this for the first time. It wont be the last.
  • jonathan2
    jonathan2 Posts: 78
    I have a money making idea. :D
    I am going to set up a stall outside the entrance to bikeradar live selling t-shirts with slogans printed on them. Slogans so far are....

I'm speedking

No, I am speedking

£900 bike for sale

Be warned

I blame wiggle

Any more ideas?
  • Stewie Griffin
    Stewie Griffin Posts: 4,330
    jonathan2 wrote:
    I am going to set up a stall outside the entrance to bikeradar live selling t-shirts with slogans printed on them. Slogans so far are....

I'm speedking

No, I am speedking

£900 bike for sale

Be warned

I blame wiggle

Any more ideas?

Im going to tell your Mum about you.

Did I get my money back? Even I cant remember.
  • Ben6899
    Ben6899 Posts: 9,686
    jonathan2 wrote:

I'm speedking

No, I am speedking

£900 bike for sale

Be warned

I blame wiggle

Any more ideas?

"Best bike for £1000?"
    Ben

Bikes: Donhou DSS4 Custom | Condor Italia RC | Gios Megalite | Dolan Preffisio | Giant Bowery '76
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ben_h_ppcc/
    Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/143173475@N05/
  • andrewjoseph
    andrewjoseph Posts: 2,165
    Speed_King wrote:

Sharp and witty reply, but can I ask, what does MFAO mean?
    --
    Burls Ti Tourer for Tarmac, Saracen aluminium full suss for trails
  • Will Snow
    Will Snow Posts: 1,154
    p*ssed my self laughing my f**king ass off. he shouldnt have put in the space
    i ride a hardtail
  • jonathan2
    jonathan2 Posts: 78
    "underneath this t-shirt is something completely different,,,if you look carefully..."
  • andrewjoseph
    andrewjoseph Posts: 2,165
    Will Snow wrote:
    p*ssed my self laughing my f**king ass off. he shouldnt have put in the space

Probably Wiggles fault.
    --
    Burls Ti Tourer for Tarmac, Saracen aluminium full suss for trails