Etape du Dales

Great pics from the Etape du Dales top of Halton Gill now on line at www.sportsunday.co.uk
hope the guy who broke his handle bars is OK.

Comments

• Official photographer is Andrew Kennedy. www.kennedyimages.co.uk Andrew
    also does work for British Cycling and takes excellent quality cycling photos which
    also appear in quality cycling magazines.

SportSunday just turn up, take average pics and charge £2.50

You pay peanuts you get monkeys!

Official Event photographers go through a process to get the business and often
    donate profits to the event charity. Lets do the right thing support the event and
    the event charities! Please use the official photographer to buy you photos!
  • sagalout
    sagalout Posts: 338
    Were Kennedy images there this year? There's nothing on their website about it at all. SportsSunday were the official ones for the Lakeland loop (as it was epic events that sent the link after the ride), and it looked like the same set of 'smile' boards at the EdD.

Not saying you're wrong - just wondering
  • BrianTrousers
    BrianTrousers Posts: 218
    866 SportsSunday images of EdD and I'm not in any of them! (Several people are in more than once though :cry: )
  • AndyRubio
    AndyRubio Posts: 880
    Official photographers should get the pix on their site within a reasonable time, yes? It's all just computers now, no excuses.

I look really effing fat in my sportssunday pictures but I bought one anyway, gonna print it out and stick it to the bread bin.
  • AndyRubio
    AndyRubio Posts: 880
    kennedyimages still not got the pix online. C'mon cadelevansdog what's the delay?