Ave Pink Calves

Av it
Av it Posts: 105
edited May 2010 in Pro race
One of my favourite riders, comes back is abused all round and lets his calves do the talking.

Ave stick it up em Calves

Comments

• dougzz
    dougzz Posts: 1,833
    Whilst I clearly have no firm opinion on Vino I'd like to say let's hope it's just his calves doing the talking and not his blood doping programme, or whatever the devious cheating scumbag is up to this time.
  • pedro118118
    pedro118118 Posts: 1,102
    Av it wrote:
    One of my favourite riders, comes back is abused all round and lets his calves do the talking.

What does that even mean?
  • blazing_saddles
    blazing_saddles Posts: 21,812
    Av it wrote:

What does that even mean?

We've has Vino in several different forms for quite a while now. His first incarnation has been "removed" from the archives. Seems the Mods didn't find him quite as amusing as some of us did.
    His "Ave Calves" lines became his signiture.
    Here's a VINO version, to get the idea..........if you want.
    http://static.bikeradar.com/road/forums ... uthor=VIN0
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • Av it
    Its true the big calved god has been harried and persued here there and everywhere but

I haf return again for glory of Kazakh nation wear pink with pride but the Calves are not Gay Pride. Eh tush my freckly kazakh bride laydee.

Ave Im back av it large Calves
  • secretsqirrel
    secretsqirrel Posts: 1,748
    Ha! Back from a ban and still as funny as before.
    Some around here would prefer that you should come back humble, and not so funny. But I say you've taken your punishment, so make us laugh again as you did before. :lol:
  • timoid.
    timoid. Posts: 3,133
    Is he using humour enhancing substances though?
    It's a little like wrestling a gorilla. You don't quit when you're tired. You quit when the gorilla is tired.
  • secretsqirrel
    Timoid. wrote:

Very likely, but as long as he stays within the realms of decency, he should not get banned again. :wink:
  • blazing_saddles
    blazing_saddles Posts: 21,812
    Timoid. wrote:

Very likely, but as long as he stays within the realms of decency, he should not get banned again. :wink:

With those Giro podium girls?
    Sometimes just Ave Calves isn't enough. :P
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • csp
    csp Posts: 777
    I'm not sure if this Vino is the original one, as he hasn't used his trademark expressions like "ees" or "veery" so far.
  • Av it
    ees me but ees be veery disguised.

Also ees on day off and making podium girl wear Calves pink jersey and boxers. Ees veery good day and Dirrty girl from holland almost as nice as diiirty eenglish girl

Ave not so rest day

Is important to maintain low profiles so not banned again. I thought getting in the pink was crazy english euphanism but ees only glorious pink jersey
  • secretsqirrel
    csp wrote:
    I'm not sure if this Vino is the original one, as he hasn't used his trademark expressions like "ees" or "veery" so far.

Dammit, I think you're right. The original would have returned with a Calves 4 Ever avatar :?
  • pedro118118
    pedro118118 Posts: 1,102
    Ahhh.............now I geddit.
    Hilarious.
  • calvjones
    calvjones Posts: 3,850
    Av it wrote:

Sorry Av it. the REAL Vin0 would never drop out of character, and only Italian tossers (& Andy 'Andrew' Cole) refer to themselves in the third person....

Strava is not Zen.