Couple of blasts from the past

Bred2shred
Bred2shred Posts: 306
edited May 2010 in Your mountain bikes
While doing a bit of spring cleaning i came across some old photos from when i used to ride as a kid.

I'm on a diamond back apex se, if memory serves, and bloody loved it.

The other bike was owned by a lad i met on holiday and was a custom build.

207563d.jpg

5czxxt.jpg

28lxaaa.jpg
Never argue with an idiot, he'll only drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comments

• saltyman
    saltyman Posts: 472
    :D
    roberts dogs bolx
    cannondale hooligan 1
    cannondale badboy
  • asdfhjkl
    asdfhjkl Posts: 333
    I like that green colour!

This is a long shot but is that first pic looking across the River Clyde, with Helensburgh on the left? Getting a feeling of deja vu :P
  • Bred2shred
    Well spotted that man, It was taken in one of the factory car parks in the industrial estate in Devol/Port Glasgow about 15 years ago. :shock:
    Never argue with an idiot, he'll only drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
  • asdfhjkl
    Bred2shred wrote:
    Well spotted that man, It was taken in one of the factory car parks in the industrial estate in Devol/Port Glasgow about 15 years ago. :shock:

Ahhh of course - quite literally a minute walk from my house. Small world!
  • Bred2shred
    Small world indeed, i've lived in Port Glasgow all my life. I lived in Devol for most of it and i now live at the bottom of the hill in the new houses next to Tesco.

Where do you normally ride? i've just got back into this lark and haven't ventured any further than the cut in Greenock.
  • asdfhjkl
    I'll send ya a PM, don't want to hijack the topic :)