Westerberg Posts: 652
    MingMong wrote:
    We
    Invaribly
    Give
    Gratuity to
    Libelous
    Exchanges

(The above has no truth to it whatsoever)

When
    In
    Grimsby
    Go
    Large
    Everytime
  • GiantMike
    GiantMike Posts: 3,139
    I also ordered some of that 'Chamois Cream'. Tastes bloody awful, especially after the ride.
  • FatLarry
    FatLarry Posts: 209
    It's raining outside. I've contacted Wiggle to ask them to replace the inclement conditions with drier, sunnier conditions but they are claiming they can't do anything about it.

No wonder this country's in a mess.
  • alfablue
    alfablue Posts: 8,497
    I emailed Wiggle to ask why I hadn't received any cycling goods today.

Cheeky bu**ers said I hadn't ordered anything! They may be correct but there was no need to be so blunt!

Be Warned!
  • I have used Wiggle consistently for years.

Prices are generally competitive, I get the 5% Gold customer discount, free postage, always delivered within a couple of days, never had any issues with returns or stock. Even the famous Wiggle boxes come in useful. Perfect.

Disgraceful.

I shall continue using them...

This thread should never have been started in the first place.
    Earn Cashback @ Wiggle, CRC, Evans, AW Cycles, Alpine Bikes, ProBikeKit, Cycles UK :

http://www.topcashback.co.uk/ref/stewartmead
  • GiantMike
    WARNING: I ordered a saddle from Wiggle. Not only did it come without a girth strap, but it gives my horse a very sore back!
  • GiantMike
    WARNING: I ordered some of those ‘thumb shifters’ from Wiggle and they do not work. I’ve been using them for 3 weeks and my thumbs are still in the same place.

Come on Wiggle, sort this out!!
  • Westerberg
    Westerberg Posts: 652
    I ordered some rim tape from Wiggle and my rim.....(actually, no, I won't go there)
  • GiantMike
    WARNING: I ordered a kid’s bike from Wiggle and it is completely inappropriate. The pedals and grips are not suitable for small hooves, and he ate the pink grip tassles as soon as the bike was out of the box!

• GiantMike
    WARNING: I ordered a large bum bag from Wiggle and it is completely unsuitable. There’s no way I can get my large bum into it. I phoned Wiggle and they said it wasn’t designed for large bum storage/carriage. So I went to the local Cub Scouts hut and asked if I could use one of their small bums for a couple of minutes. I’m now on the Sex Offenders’ Register!

• Monkeypump
    Monkeypump Posts: 1,528
    I have used Wiggle consistently for years.

Prices are generally competitive, I get the 5% Gold customer discount, free postage, always delivered within a couple of days, never had any issues with returns or stock. Even the famous Wiggle boxes come in useful. Perfect.

Disgraceful.

I shall continue using them...

This thread should never have been started in the first place.

This post is far too sensible. Please enter into the spirit of the new direction this thread has taken!
  • GiantMike
    edited May 2010
    WARNING: I ordered a 'funny quip' from Wiggle. Instead they sent me a 'lame observation' that appears to be a re-badged 'mundane observation' from another thread. If you look closely you can see remnants of 'genuine post' under the lacquer.
    I have used Wiggle consistently for years.

I took it to my mechanic and asked him to overtighten the humour, and he informed me that the 'mirth' had been overused and was almost certainly 'ex-demo'.

• FatLarry
    FatLarry Posts: 209
    We are facing a hung parliament full of thieving MP's, our taxes are about to double, leaving even less money for me to waste on bike accessories that don't make me ride any faster, the world is in financial meltdown because of a few shady greek fishermen who can't add their numbers up, volcanoes are exploding everywhere spouting toxic fumes across the planet and polar bears are dying because I don't turn off the tap whilst I'm brushing my teeth.

And... it's... all... Wiggle's... fault.
  • zanes
    zanes Posts: 563
    A while back I ordered a set of tyres from wiggle, and then sent the wrong ones. Now, they might have immediately acknowledged their mistake, let me keep the wrong tyres and sent the correct ones by express delivery, but did they send Haribo?

DID THEY HELL!

So, trading standards here I come. They'll sort out these cowboys.
  • bompington
    bompington Posts: 7,674
    I went out and voted yesterday, put the cross in the right place and everything, now I find that the candidate I wanted hasn't been delivered, and not so much as a E-number flavoured grain of sugar in sight either.
    I phoned Wiggle but they just said "this has absolutely nothing to do with us".

BE WARNED!!!!!!
  • GiantMike
    WARNING: I ordered a Felt bike from Wiggle. When I opened the box it was obviously made of some kind of metal. When I phoned Wiggle, they claimed they only sell metal and carbon bikes, despite the obvious presence of Felt bikes on their website. Another case of mis-advertising I feel.

• bompington
    bompington Posts: 7,674
    GiantMike wrote:
    WARNING: I ordered a Felt bike from Wiggle. When I opened the box it was obviously made of some kind of metal. When I phoned Wiggle, they claimed they only sell metal and carbon bikes, despite the obvious presence of Felt bikes on their website. Another case of mis-advertising I feel.

Didn't you realise that this refers to the process by which they give every frame a tactile check for flaws?
  • bagpusscp
    bagpusscp Posts: 2,907
    Westerberg wrote:
    I ordered some rim tape from Wiggle and my rim.....(actually, no, I won't go there)

Now that is funny. :lol::lol:
    bagpuss
  • PBo
    PBo Posts: 2,493
    bompington wrote:
    I went out and voted yesterday, put the cross in the right place and everything, now I find that the candidate I wanted hasn't been delivered, and not so much as a E-number flavoured grain of sugar in sight either.

BE WARNED!!!!!!

remember the NTNON version? .....or am i just showing my age?

"prince philip exploded."
  • sascos
    sascos Posts: 100
    ....so I contacted Wiggle today and asked for proof that the Parliament has today been hung, but they refused to confirm this or send evidence...instead they said I could have free post on my next order......a clear and outrageous failing of the electorate........ :wink:
  • APIII
    APIII Posts: 2,010
    Well, I ordered one of those powertap things but the water pressure in the ensuite shower is still shite., but Wiggle just don't want to know. Idiots.
  • oscarbudgie
    oscarbudgie Posts: 850
    C'mon everyone this ridiculing of Speed_King has gone on long enough. If it doesn't stop then first thing on Monday morning I'm going to phone Wiggle to get them to turn off the internet. You have been warned.
    Cannondale Supersix / CAAD9 / Boardman 9.0 / Benotto 3000
  • GavH
    GavH Posts: 933
    Apparantly it wasn't Sue who put that "bigoted woman" in front of the camera's with the PM, costing him seats - it was Wiggle. Those guys just can't be trusted to properly stage manage a two faced PM never mind anything else.
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Lehman brothers collapse is due to handling Wiggles accounts. Apparently wiggle have been spray painting over frames which caused a drop in the markets and hence the financial collapse. Everything is their fault.
    You have been warned.
  • Soreknees
    Soreknees Posts: 68
    PBo wrote:
    bompington wrote:

BE WARNED!!!!!!

remember the NTNON version? .....or am i just showing my age?"

prince philip exploded."

Yes, and yes! :lol::lol::lol:
  • petejuk
    petejuk Posts: 235
    After my dog had been in a fight with another dog and lost part of his tail, I phoned Wiggle for a replacement but they said they only offer hard tails.

... taxi for one.
  • Le Commentateur
    Le Commentateur Posts: 4,099
    If Bradley doesn't have a pink jersey on his back tonight it'll be surely down the six degrees of separation with Wiggle somehow.

And my complimentary Haribo had a crack in it. Sorry I've eaten the evidence so I can't post a photo or return it, but a replacement would be nice or else I may be compelled to post subjective slanderous claims on the internets.

Oh and I expect decent weather tomorrow.
  • tebbit
    tebbit Posts: 604
    Be warned I have just bought a bicycle from VELIKI.COM.UA, they made a mistake with the model (the Cyrillic alphabet not having the letter S), however offered me a discount on the next model up, which I agreed. Come on Wiggle this isn't good enough.

I contacted Wiggle and they said:

"Are you from Cake Stop, stop persecuting us please..."

Then the sobbing started.
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    I rang Wiggle to complain about an incident I think I was involved in 20 years ago whilst living in Germany (where Focus bikes are from). The only sound I could hear was a whispered shriekig of..."you're not SPEED_KING from cake stop are you ?"

:P
  • pastey_boy
    pastey_boy Posts: 2,083
    after reading the above posts im amazed at the level of incompetency shown by wiggle but of all the complaints listed they pale into insignificance when you hear what happened to me. relations between me and the misses have been strained of late so whilst surfing the net i came across a site called "wiggle" i thought to myself that such a provocatively named site would have just the thing to put a spark back into our non existent sex life, so after much perusing i settled on the "swiss nipple lube". a few days later it arrives in its handy applicator bottle. that night i get her plastered on red wine then its of to the bedroom. as thing heat up i whip out the bottle and commence lubrication of the left nipple before switching to the right one. i wont go into details but a fun time was had by all involved. i awoke the next morning to the most horrific sight ive ever witnessed, my girlfriend had developed severe dermatitis to both nipples. over the next 3 weeks both nipples withered away and fell off. extremely miffed i contacted wiggle explaining i wanted the money for extensive nipple reconstruction plus damages for all the pain and anguish caused, at this time the matter is in the hands of the solicitors so BE WARNED !!!!!!!!! :shock:
    Viner Salviati
    Shark Aero Pro
    Px Ti Custom
    Cougar 531
    Sab single speed
    Argon 18 E-112 TT
    One-one Ti 456 Evo
    Ridley Cheetah TT
    Orange Clockwork 2007 ltd ed
    Yeti ASR 5
    Cove Hummer XC Ti