Got all my new bits!

Graydawg
Graydawg Posts: 673
edited May 2010 in MTB general
Ordered all my new bits and bobs from Merlincycles on Friday last week. They arrived by Saturday morning. I couldn't believe it. Was expecting them to arrive on Tuesday after the Bank Holiday!

Got them all put back together and am delighted!
One happy mountain biker! With confidence again on the technical climbs that my chain is not going to slip or snap! :D

29115_1429021770795_1390350318_1166.jpg

newbits.jpg

newbits1.jpg

newbits2.jpg
It's been a while...

Comments

• mcj78
    mcj78 Posts: 634
    Lookin' good 8) - where's the last pic. taken btw?

J
    Moda Issimo
    Genesis Volare 853
    Charge Filter Apex
  • Graydawg
    Up the top of Golpsie's Wildcat trail in Sutherland, Scotland. Cracking view eh? - www.highlandwildcat.com
    It's been a while...
  • mcj78
    mcj78 Posts: 634
    It certainly is - just looked at their website, the trails look good too - might pencil it in for a nice sunny day - bit of a drive from Glasgow mind :?
    J
    Moda Issimo
    Genesis Volare 853
    Charge Filter Apex
  • Graydawg
    mcj78 wrote:
    It certainly is - just looked at their website, the trails look good too - might pencil it in for a nice sunny day - bit of a drive from Glasgow mind :?
    J

Yeah they claim to have the longest Descent in the UK. But it's a long drive from Glasgow for sure! There is a few trails up here worth a look though, so would be worth making a weekend of it.

check out the Forestry Commission's website they have a good couple of trails around this area! Think MBUK last year covered Golspie's trail as well, though it was in the Snow :S
    It's been a while...
  • RealMan
    RealMan Posts: 2,166
    Seatpost and stem really make that a nice looking bike.
  • Levi_501
    Levi_501 Posts: 1,105
    Graydawg wrote:
    Ordered all my new bits and bobs from Merlincycles on Friday last week. They arrived by Saturday morning. I couldn't believe it. Was expecting them to arrive on Tuesday after the Bank Holiday!

You lucky bu99er ! I was hoping for my bits before the BH weekend, still waiting !

Nice bike by the way 8)
  • abarth_1200
    abarth_1200 Posts: 370
    I have a silver Spesh too all be it its the Hardrock.

BTW where about in the Highlands do you ride
  • Graydawg
    Ride mostly around Golspie, Sutherland, Red Rock and Abriachan areas. Been to Laggan once, planning to get down there again soon too though!

As for out Nairn way, not ventured that direction on the bike.
    It's been a while...