edited April 2010 in The bottom bracket
How much powerdo you have ?

0.078 for me :shock:
The trees lie about the wind...
www.wirralseafishing.co.uk

Comments

• Stewie Griffin
    Stewie Griffin Posts: 4,330
    Im in a boundary change constituency, a Lib Dem and a Labour constituency are merging but this says "Constituency marginality very safe", how can that be? Also that I have the equivalent of 0.124 votes.
  • TommyEss
    TommyEss Posts: 1,855
    0.771!
    Cannondale Synapse 105, Giant Defy 3, Giant Omnium, Giant Trance X2, EMC R1.0, Ridgeback Platinum, On One Il Pompino...
  • Crapaud
    Crapaud Posts: 2,483
    0.047 - ultra safe constituency. :cry:

Hardly worth going out to vote - but I will anyway.
    A fanatic is one who can’t change his mind and won’t change the subject - Churchill
    Constituency marginality
    Ultra safe
  • finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686

I reckon that even this is too high though.

You could stick an alien lizard with the slogan "I'm going to eat your children" in a blue rosette and he'd still win our seat.
  • TommyEss
    TommyEss Posts: 1,855
    johnfinch wrote:

I reckon that even this is too high though.

You could stick an alien lizard with the slogan "I'm going to eat your children" in a blue rosette and he'd still win our seat.

He'd get my vote purely for his honesty - a rare commodity in politics!
    Cannondale Synapse 105, Giant Defy 3, Giant Omnium, Giant Trance X2, EMC R1.0, Ridgeback Platinum, On One Il Pompino...
  • pdstsp
    pdstsp Posts: 1,264
    0.276 - though with boundary changes this is a new constituency so who really knows? However while the major part of the new constituency has been a labour seat for the last 13 years prior to that it was Tory, Lib-Dem and Tory so maybe less safe than that.
  • beverick
    beverick Posts: 3,461
    Crapaud wrote:

When compared to Leeds East (0.017) you live in a "marginal"......

Bob
  • Crapaud
    Crapaud Posts: 2,483
    beverick wrote:
    Crapaud wrote:

When compared to Leeds East (0.017) you live in a "marginal"......

Bob
    Is voting in your constituenct equivalent to spoiling your ballot paper, Beverick?

I feel empowered!!!
    A fanatic is one who can’t change his mind and won’t change the subject - Churchill
  • bails87
    bails87 Posts: 12,998
    0.888, 3.51x more voting power than the UK average.
    :twisted:
    Power at last!
    MTB/CX

"As I said last time, it won't happen again."
  • 0.19 in Leeds North East - However it is soooo ready to fall - I think this election will redefine what a 'safe seat' actually is.

Especially if Gordon Brown continues to live for the next week. And is filmed living and doing things. And smiling.
    What wheels...? Wheelsmith.co.uk!
  • finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686
    0.19 in Leeds North East - However it is soooo ready to fall - I think this election will redefine what a 'safe seat' actually is.

Especially if Gordon Brown continues to live for the next week. And is filmed living and doing things. And smiling.

No, Mummy, not the creepy smile, tell the man to stop doing the creepy smile.
  • bails87 wrote:
    0.888, 3.51x more voting power than the UK average.
    :twisted:
    Power at last!

I was just looking at my constituency and thought that at 0.888 I'd be able to claim that I had the most power. Then I saw that bails87 must also live near me so was pipped to the post.

That makes both of us even more powerful. I certainly feel empowered.

Regardless - an interesting site and concept.
  • johnfinch wrote:
    0.19 in Leeds North East - However it is soooo ready to fall - I think this election will redefine what a 'safe seat' actually is.

No, Mummy, not the creepy smile, tell the man to stop doing the creepy smile.

The only way it could get worse for Brown is that he is discovered to be a disabled-orphan-choirboy-sh*gging-priest who also is responsible for giving James Blunt his first guitar as a christmas present.

It's not looking good.
    What wheels...? Wheelsmith.co.uk!
  • shouldbeinbed
    shouldbeinbed Posts: 2,660

though I do think with the respective level of campaigning going on, Gordons dreadful gaffe just up the road and our Labour candidate putting out a leaflet recently that looked more like a hatchet job by his opponents than supportive of him, that it could be a lot closer than that site thinks.
  • You guys know nothing about electoral impotence! Lewisham Deptford comes in at 0.018. ''Ultra safe.''
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    0.998 for Gillingham and rainham, ooerr.
  • Red Rock
    Red Rock Posts: 517

:evil:
  • ean
    ean Posts: 98
    dmclite wrote:
    0.998 for Gillingham and rainham, ooerr.

It'll be your fault then :D
    The trees lie about the wind...
    www.wirralseafishing.co.uk
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,137
    0.087 - Very safe. It's been Labour since the War at least (and in that time has only ever had two MPs - which must be some kind of record).
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • guilliano
    guilliano Posts: 5,495
    0.131 for me. Safe Tory seat for a while I believe
  • 0.276 for me. Bizarrely this is (allegedly) a fairly safe Labour seat with no Labour councillors on the local council. How does that work?
    Who you gonna believe? Me or your own eyes?