*** Spolier *** re: Lance Armstrong (9 mth warning)

SpaceJunk
SpaceJunk Posts: 1,157
edited May 2010 in Pro race
Lance has announced via Twitter (how else) that his better half is expecting a child come October 2010.

Not sure of sex, but it's either going to be called Jack or Olivia.

The baby might still be in an embryonic state, but it's clever enough to have opened up a twitter a/c.

Scary thing is, it already has 614 followers. That's even more than me and it's only the size of a "lemon".

Comments

• Hibbs
    Hibbs Posts: 291
    Oh jesus, not another one. It's ok Lance, you can put it away now, we get it, the Juan Pelota works. :roll:

:wink:

Seriously though, it's a little premature to announce the names to the world and give it a twitter account etc, I mean, we all know that sadly these things sometimes do not go to plan...
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,483
    Not sure of sex

I think you'll find it occurred. No biology lessons in Oz (nearly said Down Under but probably wouldn't have been the best choice of phrase)? :lol:
  • Stuey01
    Stuey01 Posts: 1,273
    Pross wrote:
    Not sure of sex

I think you'll find it occurred. No biology lessons in Oz (nearly said Down Under but probably wouldn't have been the best choice of phrase)? :lol:

Probably not actually, as he was rendered infertile by chemo. It'll be an artificial insemination from frozen deposits made before he underwent treatment.
    Not climber, not sprinter, not rouleur
  • Yellow Peril
    Yellow Peril Posts: 4,466
    Perhaps it's Michael Jackson's...
    @JaunePeril

Winner of the Bike Radar Pro Race Wiggins Hour Prediction Competition
  • Gazzaputt
    Gazzaputt Posts: 3,227
    Stuey01 wrote:
    Pross wrote:
    Not sure of sex

Probably not actually, as he was rendered infertile by chemo. It'll be an artificial insemination from frozen deposits made before he underwent treatment.

His last child was conceived naturally.
  • Stuey01
    Stuey01 Posts: 1,273
    Gazzaputt wrote:
    Stuey01 wrote:
    Pross wrote:
    Not sure of sex

Really? well that's me corrected.
    Not climber, not sprinter, not rouleur
  • nick hanson
    nick hanson Posts: 1,655
    Stuey01 wrote:
    Gazzaputt wrote:
    Stuey01 wrote:
    Pross wrote:
    Not sure of sex

Really? well that's me corrected.
    Yep
    so many cols,so little time!
  • micron
    micron Posts: 1,843
    Well, that's what she said... :wink:
  • Av it
    Av it Posts: 105
    seriously does it matter?

Drug cheat can still concieve so what????
  • Vino2007
    Vino2007 Posts: 340
    Just shut up about drugs FFS
  • Fastlad
    Fastlad Posts: 908
    He's a lucky man, about to be a father for the 5th time 8) maybe he's aiming for 7? Well he's certainly got the money and a young lovely girlfriend. Go fot it y'all!!
  • paulcuthbert
    paulcuthbert Posts: 1,016
    Fastlad wrote:
    He's a lucky man, about to be a father for the 5th time 8) maybe he's aiming for 7? Well he's certainly got the money and a young lovely girlfriend. Go fot it y'all!!

Did you mean lovely, or "lively" :lol:

She is HAWT