Pump strap on a Topeak aero wedge pack?

clarkie28
clarkie28 Posts: 134
edited April 2010 in Road buying advice
Good evening all!

Does anyone know where the pump holder is on the above mentioned bag?
Am looking to buy one along with a mini pump, and my local bike shops dont seem to stock any of these bags to have a butchers at, so i will be ordering online!

And a big ask i know, but does anyone have a pic of a mini pump attached to the bag?

Many thanks as always for your help

Clarkie :wink:

Comments

• hopper1
    hopper1 Posts: 4,389
    I use the frame bracket that comes with the mini pump you buy. More secure, and I can see it all the time.
    Failing that, I put the pump in my jersey pocket... :wink:
    Start with a budget, finish with a mortgage!
  • Moaner
    Moaner Posts: 117
    There isn't one on the small bag.
    It's underneath on the medium - a bit clumsy - sticks out. The holder that comes with the pump is much neater.
  • The bag has 2 elestic loops underneath it for your pump, but i found it swings around a lot and kept hitting the seat tube.
    SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS
  • cjw
    cjw Posts: 1,889
    The bag has 2 elestic loops underneath it for your pump, but i found it swings around a lot and kept hitting the seat tube.

It is as described above. I did keep a mini pump in there, but it fell out :evil: Don't use it.
    London to Paris Forum
    http://cjwoods.com/london2paris

Scott Scale 10
    Focus Izalco Team
  • clarkie28
    clarkie28 Posts: 134
    Thanks everyone.

Or i could just buy a saddle bag big enough to take a topeak master blaster pocket rocket mini!!!!
  • cjw
    cjw Posts: 1,889
    Must confess I don't bother with a mini pump anymore. I have a CO2 pump in the pack with 2 spare cartridges (that makes 3 in total). Basically if I get anymore punctures than can be handled by that then someone really doesn't want me to ride that day and I'll call a taxi to take me home :wink:
    London to Paris Forum
    http://cjwoods.com/london2paris

Scott Scale 10
    Focus Izalco Team