Bloody Weather!

scandalousg
scandalousg Posts: 121
edited April 2010 in MTB general
Just fitted my smallblock 8 to the rear and then this weather turns up for a few days! Pah!

Comments

• bike-a-swan
    bike-a-swan Posts: 1,235
    ah, I've had the smallblock on the rear since march, you'll be fine! I had a second turn up today to go on the front, although I think I'll be holding that for a week or so now!
    Rock Lobster 853, Trek 1200 and a very old, tired and loved Apollo Javelin.
  • Hercule Q
    Hercule Q Posts: 2,781
    Go get your drift on :D

pinkbike
    Blurring the line between bravery and stupidity since 1986!
  • ctrlaltdel
    ctrlaltdel Posts: 114
    How're you finding those smallblock 8's? I've never used kenda tires before, mainly just panaracers.
    I just fitted summer tires last weekend too, i'd forgotten how much faster the trails are when they've properly dred out. I'm not changing back to the bigger tires just yet though; I have faith that summer is here, and the gloop that is my usual route is gone hehe
  • andyp79
    andyp79 Posts: 78
    I'm gonna be gutted if the weather turns crap for the weekend.

Mrs. P is away at a hen do so I've had this weekend set aside to get down to Glentress for months now. Hope it stays decent. Cracking few days this week and today looks good, I just hope it hangs around for tomorrow at least!

Fingers crossed!
    Why so serious?
  • Atz
    Atz Posts: 1,383
    Forecast keeps changing. We had a little rain last night (all dry now) and the forecast for today and tomorrow has gone from "heavy rain" both days to cloudy tomorrow and some rain on Sunday.
  • hoochylala
    hoochylala Posts: 987
    I don't care what the whether is like this weekend, rain or shine, I'm riding my bike at some point - not been able to for the last couple of weeks - sooooo annoying :( Expect it will be raining in good old bank holiday fashion. Currently sunny though :)
  • BOYDIE
    BOYDIE Posts: 528
    Ill be keeping the Specialized storm on the back for a while longer me thinks....
    Forcast seems to say heavy thundery showers :(
  • bike-a-swan
    bike-a-swan Posts: 1,235
    ctrlaltdel wrote:
    How're you finding those smallblock 8's? I've never used kenda tires before, mainly just panaracers.
    I just fitted summer tires last weekend too, i'd forgotten how much faster the trails are when they've properly dred out. I'm not changing back to the bigger tires just yet though; I have faith that summer is here, and the gloop that is my usual route is gone hehe

I came off fires and razers, small blocks are well worth trying out, at least on the rear
    Rock Lobster 853, Trek 1200 and a very old, tired and loved Apollo Javelin.