issac bikes

issacforce
issacforce Posts: 112
edited April 2010 in Road buying advice
does anybody know if there are any dealers that sell issac bikes in the north east

Comments

• Monty Dog
    Monty Dog Posts: 20,614
    Isaac went bust a while ago, not sure if anyone picked up the goodwill and is relaunching the brand. Doubt you'll get any support / recompense for warranty claims either.
    Make mine an Italian, with Campagnolo on the side..
  • issacforce
    yea i no issac went into voluntary admin in 2009 but were bought by dutch firm and rereleased new modwls this year at dutch bike show, so was wondering if any bike shops selling them.
  • galatzo
    galatzo Posts: 1,295
    Not seen anyone selling them apart from a guy on Ebay with some 08 and 09 models.
    Tehava in Holland are the distributors for Isaac and a load of other cycle brands.

Re Warranty : I have just been advised by Tehava that my warranty claim has been agreed. I bought a 2006 Impulse last summer off RBS and had a problem with the carbon rear dropout. Took a bit of persistence and a load of patience but they're swapping it for a 2007 Sonic, the blue uber model. Sent the Impulse back yesterday so hopefully I'll get the new one at the end of next week. Pretty happy with that considering I could easily have ended up with a useless piece of carbon.
    And for the few months I was riding the Isaac I didn't find it harsh at all. Looking forward to getting back on to an Issac particularly an upgraded newer model !

Now, anyone need a Focus Cayo frame and forks ? 2010 model, approx 300 miles on it, 54cm......
    25th August 2013 12hrs 37mins 52.3 seconds 238km 5500mtrs FYRM Never again.
  • issacforce
    hii have not seen any for sale but will keep tryin!! i hav an issac force 2005 and i agree the ride is not harsh as a lot of people say, plus would not swap it for any other. looks like will hav to get on to tehava, thanks for input, happy riding