Cavendish "two finger" signals....

Splottboy
Splottboy Posts: 3,695
edited May 2010 in Pro race
Commentary team; "Well, I can only think that this is cos it's the 2nd stage..."

OK.... I'lll believe you, millions wouldn't !

Cav not happy at post-race interview though.
Have to control the temper, Boyo, or it could land you in more cack.

Comments

• redddraggon
    redddraggon Posts: 10,862
    I guess Cav won at Romandie?
    I like bikes...

Twitter
    Flickr
  • Splottboy
    Splottboy Posts: 3,695
    Oh...the horror. "Apocolypse Now..."

Sorry, Mr Dragon !
  • redddraggon
    redddraggon Posts: 10,862
    Splottboy wrote:

Sorry, Mr Dragon !

Lol, I couldn't give a flying fcuk about Spoilers. I just hadn't got round to reading the cycling news yet today
    I like bikes...

Twitter
    Flickr
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,249
    Splottboy wrote:

http://www.bikeradar.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12698000
  • Tom Butcher
    Tom Butcher Posts: 3,830
    I could give a fuck about spoilers - fucking knobber

it's a hard life if you don't weaken.
  • pdstsp
    pdstsp Posts: 1,264
    Thanks for that - how about spoiler in the title - spoiled my recorded highlights.
  • dulldave
    dulldave Posts: 949
    I could give a fark about spoilers - ******* knobber

Staying away from the pro racing section of cycling forums would be advisable then. That's what I do.
    Scottish and British...and a bit French
  • FransJacques
    FransJacques Posts: 2,148
    Cav is low class

Inbred

Puerile

Chav-like

All sympathy is gone. 2 wins does not a season make.

Go Griepel!

And about the spoiler thing - suck it up ladies and stop whining. You need to get out more.

Remember: go into the Millwall pub and ask them to stop talking about the game. And put the collar up on your pink polo shirt before you do so...
    When a cyclist has a disagreement with a car; it's not who's right, it's who's left.
  • JesseD
    JesseD Posts: 1,961
    Doubt his sponsers or DS will be too pleased with the victory salute, time to grow up Cav, you are undoubtably a great talent but wind your neck in.
    Obsessed is a word used by the lazy to describe the dedicated!
  • fast as fupp
    fast as fupp Posts: 2,277
    Cav is low class

Inbred

Puerile

Chav-like

All sympathy is gone. 2 wins does not a season make.

Go Griepel!

And about the spoiler thing - suck it up ladies and stop whining. You need to get out more.

Remember: go into the Millwall pub and ask them to stop talking about the game. And put the collar up on your pink polo shirt before you do so...

snobby twart

cav is a winner
    'dont forget lads, one evertonian is worth twenty kopites'
  • BdeB
    BdeB Posts: 110
    What would we talk about on this forum if it weren't for Cav. Of course his gesture wasn't great but Valverde winning races is more disgraceful for cycling and leaves a worst taste in the mouth.
  • BdeB
    BdeB Posts: 110
    Brad Wiggins on Twitter:

"Good to see Cav winning again. Congrats!" "As for the salut, well it'll give the cycling forum users something to do for the evening!"
  • BikingBernie
    BikingBernie Posts: 2,163
    edited April 2010
    Cav is low class

Inbred

Puerile

Chav-like
    From what I have read of his drug-dealing brother it seems to run in the family...
  • BikingBernie
    edited May 2010
    1272558474761-1d47iewgsy27-798-75.jpg
    What a fool.
  • micron
    micron Posts: 1,843
    Chavendish is all class :wink:
  • paulcuthbert
    paulcuthbert Posts: 1,016
    He looks like he's lost a lot of weight...
  • If you've had the season he's had so far, with all the bellends slating him, would you not want to send out a message.

Anyone who's offended by this should have their head lookin' at, bunch of tools
  • Tusher
    Tusher Posts: 2,762
    Smelling salts, Mr Tusher, where are my smelling salts when I need them?
  • FransJacques
    FransJacques Posts: 2,148
    Come on guys - can't believe no one else picked up on it

How about them pearly whites!

He's still a lower-class chavtastic bride-at-the-altar-leaving parent-snubbing brother of a convict. (And that's all factual.)

I still hope he makes the Tour great spectacle. I kind of hope Griepel breaks his contract mid season and signs for Lampre who'll sign anyone since they have no riders left who aren't suspended.
    When a cyclist has a disagreement with a car; it's not who's right, it's who's left.
  • paulcuthbert
    paulcuthbert Posts: 1,016
    This forums getting worse by the day!
  • crossing the line with a double two finger salute would have put Cav on my absolute all time hero and permanent birthday invitation list, one handed is still pretty good though.

did anyone honestly expect him to cross the line with a wry grin and whimper given the shit early season he's had ?!!

the boy clearly loves winning and seems to be good at it, long may it continue (and the unorthadox celebrations).
  • BikingBernie
    If you've had the season he's had so far, with all the bellends slating him, would you not want to send out a message.
    The way to 'send a message' in pro cycling is via the legs, not the fingers. :roll:
  • fast as fupp
    fast as fupp Posts: 2,277
    Come on guys - can't believe no one else picked up on it

How about them pearly whites!

He's still a lower-class chavtastic bride-at-the-altar-leaving parent-snubbing brother of a convict. (And that's all factual.)

I still hope he makes the Tour great spectacle. I kind of hope Griepel breaks his contract mid season and signs for Lampre who'll sign anyone since they have no riders left who aren't suspended.

ha ha!

what a TRUMPET!*

* you not Cav
    'dont forget lads, one evertonian is worth twenty kopites'
  • BikingBernie
    did anyone honestly expect him to cross the line with a wry grin and whimper given the shoot early season he's had ?!!
    Plenty of other riders have had a 'difficult' start' to their season at some time, but I don't recall anyone acting in the way Chavendish has.
  • brakelever
    brakelever Posts: 158
    christ cut the guy some slack , written off by most of the press and sofa tour experts , what do you think his response would be , ? simpering thank you , i dont think so .
  • afx237vi
    afx237vi Posts: 12,630
    brakelever wrote:
    christ cut the guy some slack , written off by most of the press and sofa tour experts , what do you think his response would be , ? simpering thank you , i dont think so .

Who's written him off?
  • DaveyL
    DaveyL Posts: 5,167
    What a fool.

Give it a break. I've done that loads of times - he's probably just been cut up by a tool in a BMW...
    Le Blaireau (1)
  • SparkyP
    SparkyP Posts: 259
    What a fool.

+ another 1
  • Homer J
    Homer J Posts: 920
    Not the sort of thing I would expect from a professional athlete. He just comes accross a little childish, no matter how good a rider he is.
  • LangerDan
    LangerDan Posts: 6,132
    Fausto Coppi wrote out eight "commandments" for the Carpano team over 50 years ago. The first one?
    "Good manners are the first requisite of the rider"
    And the final one
    "A rider must control his nerves in all circumstances and must accept good and bad luck with equal serenity"

Then again, Il Campionissimo probably knew "jack-shit"
    'This week I 'ave been mostly been climbing like Basso - Shirley Basso.'