Stickers/decals

Alex_hoodie
Alex_hoodie Posts: 16
edited April 2010 in MTB general
I am having my frame (saracen mantra) powder coated and therefore will require new stickers/decals, i email saracen and was told that due to there bikes being build overseas they can supply them to me!! there is only a 4 piece set of team saracen stickers for an x-ile on ebay.
Does any1 have any suggestions where esle to look?

Cheers

Alex

Comments

• I need to get some for my frame too, any ideas?!
  • andyrm
    andyrm Posts: 550
    Do you have the logos? pictures of originals?

My custom Bionicon graphics (see my sig) were put together in Illustrator by me from Bionicon downloads then produced by one of our suppliers at work on really high grade 3M vinyl for about £40 all in.
  • *AL*
    *AL* Posts: 1,185
    andyrm wrote:
    My custom Bionicon graphics (see my sig) were put together in Illustrator by me from Bionicon downloads then produced by one of our suppliers at work on really high grade 3M vinyl for about £40 all in.

You supplied the artwork, so they just supplied and cut the vinyl ?
  • weeksy59
    weeksy59 Posts: 2,606
    *AL* wrote:
    andyrm wrote:

You supplied the artwork, so they just supplied and cut the vinyl ?

Company called Morgan Designs did all my old race motorbike graphics in 3 colours... they were excellent.

Send them a JPG and away you go.
  • mrfmilo
    mrfmilo Posts: 2,250
    Graphicshack on eBay should be able to help :)