Realman - on thread starting fire!

joshtp
joshtp Posts: 3,966
edited April 2010 in MTB general
The once Hitler like cynic that is Realman has now come out of his shoot you down shell and has gone on somthing of a thread starting spree! with threads all over the place on all manner of subjects.

its like a new man!
I like bikes and stuff

Comments

• RealMan
    RealMan Posts: 2,166
    A thread? All for me?

:D

Its the holidays, and you cant ride ALL day, have to fill up my time somehow :wink:
  • joshtp
    all for you!

i know the feeling... although the bit about not being able to ride ALL day is quite incorect.. :wink:
    im off for a picnic with my lovely sister in the park, folowed by a swim at one of the many stunning Gower beaches...
    I like bikes and stuff
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    all for you!

i know the feeling... although the bit about not being able to ride ALL day is quite incorect.. :wink:
    im off for a picnic with my lovely sister in the park, folowed by a swim at one of the many stunning Gower beaches...

pics
  • lawman
    lawman Posts: 6,868
    all for you!

pics

+1 but only if shes older than 16 :wink:
  • furby
    furby Posts: 200
    lawman wrote:
    all for you!

pics

+1 but only if shes older than 16 :wink:

and fit :wink:
  • RealMan
    So... why are SSers generally faster then other riders...
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    RealMan wrote:

because they dont need to spin their pedals, they just hum along at speed powerred by their own self righteous sense of satisfaction. bunch of hippys.
  • joshtp
    RealMan wrote:

because they dont need to spin their pedals, they just hum along at speed powerred by their own self righteous sense of satisfaction. bunch of hippys.
    :lol:
    no pics im afraid, forgot my camera...
    but i had a lovely time eating strawberry's on the grass....
    and no pics of my lovely sister, and yes she is 16+, and yes she could be thought of as fit.... althgough her ACTUALL fitness is awful! iv never cycled so slowly!
    I like bikes and stuff
  • Briggo
    Briggo Posts: 3,537
    RealMan wrote:

and no pics of my lovely sister, and yes she is 16+, and yes she could be thought of as fit.... althgough her ACTUALL fitness is awful! iv never cycled so slowly!

You think your sister is fit, you sick bast*rd.
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    RealMan wrote:

They aren't.
  • joshtp
    Briggo wrote:
    RealMan wrote:

You think your sister is fit, you sick bast*rd.

never deny beauty my friend, never deny beauty.
    I like bikes and stuff
  • RealMan
    What about your mum? :D