any riders in Swansea or Neath ?

Alwild
Alwild Posts: 69
edited November 2010 in MTB rides
really need some new riding mates ! my friend lost interest in biking ! and i have no one else !haha , anyone ????
need riding mates who live in swansea !!! anyone ?

Comments

• nipper9
    nipper9 Posts: 120
    hi Alwild

iam in port talbot me and my mate go up baglan mountains twice a week
    iam 45 and he is 39 we not the fastest or fittest yet but you welcome to join us anytime

i have just been up and done penhydd first time in a trail centre !!

physically ok but technically crap them downhills are bloody scarey

cheers paul

ps
    i am willing to adventure basically anywhere just dont know enough routes
    " PERSEVERE B4 U DISAPPEAR "

specialized rockhopper sl comp 2010
    specialized rockhopper comp 2003?
    trek 800 antelope 1993
    raliegh chopper mk2 1976
    raliegh tomahawk 1973
    raliegh budgie
  • Hello

I have just started work at a new holiday lodge that isn't far from you both, its called Bryn Bettws Lodge.

We have only just opened and are designed for mountain bikers. We have maps of all the trails in the area and we are right on the doorstep of the wall trail. (the trails in the afan forest have been voted in the top 10 of the world trails)

We also have some 4 tracks and dirt jumps designed by Phil Saxena being built and should be ready within the next few days.

As we have only just opened we are still quite quiet and are hoping to get people to start their trails form our base.

We have free parking, bike wash, secure bike lock, bike shop and dry room facilities here. Opening soon will be a cafe and bar.

Maybe the Bryn Bettws Losge will be a good place for you to all meet and get familiar with some of the trails!?

Anyway, my name is Jenna and I work in the office, please feel free to email me for any further information.

Many thanks :-)
  • joshtp
    joshtp Posts: 3,966
    im in swansea and could pont out a few trails if you want.... but i usualy prefer to ride alone....
    I like bikes and stuff
  • These guys meet once a week, and always welcome new riders:

http://www.mtbpigs.co.uk/
    Meta and two veg
  • joshtp
    joshtp Posts: 3,966
    marki3boy wrote:
    These guys meet once a week, and always welcome new riders:

http://www.mtbpigs.co.uk/

Oi! Markie!!

It's Josh....!
    :D